Is there any subject that even A&E couldn't make interesting?

Personally I think that would be an amazing show, June

Finger-nail Clipping- The Series.

the rise and fall of john kerry

The Deep Dark Underbelly of the Accouting World...but seriously it's not the subject of the show that is interesting, it's not even what they do, what makes it interesting are the people involved.

The arguments in Family Plots, or especially in American Chopper. How many people would really watch that show if Paul sr. and Paul Jr. didn't start blowing up at each other all the time.

Anything can be made interesting if you have the right people or family involved.

Kaleb said:
the rise and fall of john kerry
Hahaha, no, it would have some of those extreme snowboarding slo-mo shots of him. Rattle you to the bone!:eek:

Hey kypade, does Fuzz still live near you or no? I asked her to kill you, did she get on that? Probably not. Hit me back just to chat.

I still live near Fuzz, yeah. As far as I know. Unless she's passed away, in which case I probably still live near her body. As far as the murder, I haven't heard anything from her about that, you might want to talk to her again. Maybe she forgot.

I'm over it.

And where do I know thaispdergrl from?

kypade said:
Well, I did mention that some of them might be frome - gasp - TLC and Discovery...but I just checked here and the only one I was rong about was the motorcycle building ones...and lets face it, every channel on television has one of those shows, can you blame me?

Tattoo shops - Inked (admittedly, the TLC one is much better)
airports - Airline
car dealerships - King of Cars
drag racing families - Driving Force
ugly families of bounty hunters - Dog the Bounty Hunter
drug interventions - Intervention
house restoration for profit - Flip this House
funeral homes/morgues - Family Plots

Sorry redsy, you lose.

wow... :eek: *crossed fingers* I hope hubby doesn't find the Car Dealership & Drag Racing ones...

Kipobe said:
I'm over it.

I could pretend to be one of the people who remembers her, but I won't

She seems so memorable for some reason.

Kipobe said:
I'm over it.

From long ago before I hated hype (and hype hated me).

I don't hate you, but I'm not hype, so...

I don't think that answered my question...

U.S War Machine said:
A&E sometimes do biographies on actors
*rips off U.S. War Machine's horn-rimmed glasses* Egads! Captain Obvious, is THAT YOU?!

U.S War Machine said:
A&E sometimes do biographies on actors
If you drink a Super Big Gulp and 2 Gatorades it might wake up your roommates when you take a leak.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
If you drink a Super Big Gulp and 2 Gatorades it might wake up your roommates when you take a leak.

Put toilet paper into the toilet then pee.

AnimeJune said:
*rips off U.S. War Machine's horn-rimmed glasses* Egads! Captain Obvious, is THAT YOU?!
I guess posted the wrong thing here

Holly Goodhead said:
Put toilet paper into the toilet then pee.
Good thinking, but it would just blast it everwhere.:(
Is that why my roommate's girlfriend continually leaves 5 or 6 pounds of toilet paper in our toilet?
I walk in after her and I'm like "WTF?!?:mad:, trying to make a f***ing pinata in there?, ghod!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"