The Amazing Spider-Man Its A Baby Boy! - Congrats to Tobey Maguire

krazykop

Reaction score
Tobey became a proud papa of a baby boy Friday!

From US Magazine:
Tobey Maguire, Wife Welcome a Baby Boy!
Saturday May 9, 2009

Spider-Man star Tobey Maguire and his wife, Jennifer Meyer, welcomed their second child today, his rep confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"I can confirm the Maguires had a baby boy today and the family is healthy and happy," the rep adds.

No name was released.

Maguire, 33, and Meyer, a jewelry designer, 32, are also parents to Ruby Sweetheart, 2.

In November, a source told Us the couple was "thrilled" to be expecting a second child. "They can't wait to expand their family with another little one."

They met in 2003 while Maguire was shooting the movie Seabiscuit, and wed in Hawaii in September 2007.

"It's perfect...just perfect!" Meyer told Us of married life.

:applaud

Well, then...

Best of wishes to Mr. Maguire and his family. :)

*breaks out the bubbly*

Willem Dafoe is going to kidnap the baby and send it off to Europe, and in 18 years we'll have the Spider-Man reboot.

Willem Dafoe is going to kidnap the baby and send it off to Europe, and in 18 years we'll have the Spider-Man reboot.
That actually sounds like a good idea to me...
:huh:
what the cheese?

Because Raimi shoved his kids into SM3 and were one of the things that should have been cut. I don't want a repeat of that crap in SM4.

His child obviously won't be old enough to be in the movie when they start filming, it was a joke.

I read this earlier in the morning. Congrats to them both! They must be super excited. :D

Congratulations to Tobey and his wife on their second child! :)

You know, I didn't even know Tobey was pregnant. :huh:

Does that explain the mood swings? I thought it was just the symbiote...?

:whatever:

Great, so now Tobey will have to work off the baby fat.

Great to hear, good for them :up:

I wonder what they'll name him :spidey:

i thought this thread was about Tobey looking like a boy....

congrats to tobey and his family! :yay: i wonder what the name of the baby will be too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"