• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man It's official! Andrew Garfield to play Spider-Man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
normal_o001.jpg

:hehe:

He looks like he can't even stand straight. Either his body is anxious to get back to crawling the walls or the lizard really did a number on him.
Or he is REALLY constipated haha.

He looks like he can't even stand straight. Either his body is anxious to get back to crawling the walls or the lizard really did a number on him.

the picture was really shot at a 90 degree angle and then rotated 90 degrees back in photoshop.

Just saw the Social Network, and thought Andrew was absolutely brilliant in it... he's now become one of those actors that I will watch every movie he does, just because he's in it :)

Just saw the Social Network, and thought Andrew was absolutely brilliant in it... he's now become one of those actors that I will watch every movie he does, just because he's in it :)

His performance in the SN was the best. IDC what anyone says, he was the best part of that movie. Although the rest of the actors did a terrific job as well.

Heartbreaking is all I can say. I completely felt the backstabbing that happened to Eduardo Saverin. Garfield hit it out of the ballpark and into space, yeah that good.

If he made me feel that bad for a Harvard business grad then I can only imagine what he'll makes us feel playing as poor ol' Peter Parker.

He plays naively blissful very well. Really hard not to like him he's incredibly likable. His performances at least.

His performance in the SN was the best. IDC what anyone says, he was the best part of that movie. Although the rest of the actors did a terrific job as well.

Heartbreaking is all I can say. I completely felt the backstabbing that happened to Eduardo Saverin. Garfield hit it out of the ballpark and into space, yeah that good.

If he made me feel that bad for a Harvard business grad then I can only imagine what he'll makes us feel playing as poor ol' Peter Parker.

He plays naively blissful very well. Really hard not to like him he's incredibly likable. His performances at least.

He was absolutely great in SN. Especially his final scene where he smaches Marks laptop. The emotion at that moment, wauw just wauw...

Saw Never Let Me Go yesterday, and his performance was once again great. Great movie BTW.

When I hear how much effort Andrew is putting in the Peter Parker/Spider-Man role, I think his performance in the Spidey movie is going to blow us away. Well, that's what I hope. :)

Oh and love your avy craigdbfan. :p

Last edited:

If you havn't seen boy A, go watch it!

Yeah, he must be tired as hell. He probably gets very little sleep before having to suit up again and start being thrown around.

[YT]AfF-KHvclTk&feature=related[/YT]
Haha @ 1:20, look how interested Andrew was in the Spider-Man comic :p
Would love to know what he said at that moment...

[YT]AfF-KHvclTk&feature=related[/YT]
Haha @ 1:20, look how interested Andrew was in the Spider-Man comic :p
Would love to know what he said at that moment...

Hahahaha! That was awesome glad to see he's paying attention to the comics (even the garbage that is BND)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"