• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Starts filming in December

Don't get too excited. They're probably not gonna shoot anything major. It's too close to the holidays. They'll probably spend a week or two shooting some small second-unit stuff, take a break for the holidays, and start the big scenes in January.
Emma Stone said this when asked about Spider-Man:
We start filming 6 December, so it will probably be out July 2012 or so.
http://www.puremovies.co.uk/interviews/emma-stone/

If Emma Stone, a lead in the film, says they start filming on the 6th, then it probably means that it's not just second unit stuff.

Last edited:
Sony has a lot going into this film and it shows, they'll want to spend as much filming time as they can with it.

They'd probably shoot those indoor, quick to do scenes then. Then do the action scenes in the spring.

Yep, I was wrong. It's Monday the 6th.

I nominate myself to be the creator of the Set Pictures thread :o

So yeah, dibs! :o

Do you think its possible that we could get an teaser trailer at comic con this summer or is that too early?

Do you think its possible that we could get an teaser trailer at comic con this summer or is that too early?
I think a teaser trailer at SDCC next year is a given, principal photography should be way finished and they should have some time to work on post.

CC this year is going to be SICK. I'm not hoping for anything on TDKR, but this, The Avengers, and even something on Superman makes next CC something that I'm already looking forward too.

Only 8 or so days till we get a picture of what the suit looks like. :awesome:

Not necessarily. I don't think any set pictures for "Thor" showing the costume were ever leaked, and the "Captain America" set pics took a while. But who knows?

Wait, filming starts next Monday?! HOLY ****!

Wait, filming starts next Monday?! HOLY ****!
Yeah, it's really hard to believe it's already that close. It's been quite an interesting year over here ever since SM4 was canceled and the reboot was announced.

If SM4 was never canceled we'd have Comic Con footage and a teaser trailer that'd we be discussing since the summer. And we'd probably be talking about an upcoming full trailer in front of TRON or another major film lol.

Looking back, I'm glad this happened(sorta, should've waiting 5 or more years). Hopefully receive the most emotional story in the comics, the story of Gwen Stacy and possibly a better trilogy than Raimi's.

I have faith in Mark Webb.

Not necessarily. I don't think any set pictures for "Thor" showing the costume were ever leaked, and the "Captain America" set pics took a while. But who knows?

Well let's hope someone out there is planning on giving us a look at the suit ASAP.:woot:

It depends what they're shooting first. Don't be so sure they'll be shooting the stuff with the suit first. I wouldn't get my hopes up with that. Right now, a simple set pic of Garfield as Peter will be just fine by me. That will hold me off until a look at the suit.

Almost three days now. I guess they won't start filming stuff with the Daily Bugle crew until much later. BTW, shouldn't Harry be cast already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"