• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Rhys Ifans Cast as The Lizard

Wait...wouldn't the first look fake as well since they both look the same to you VenomSpawn?

I meant that the overall design looks the same, but whatever picture they used for the second one looks like the Lizard was made out of rubber or something.

Anyone watching this Rhys Ifans show on S4c tonight i think it was filmed on the set of ASM im going to record it.Might be something interesting on it or there could be nothing :(

86104.gif

Please do.

The first half hour of the show was him in new york on set...nothing really of interest except he revealed there is a large monologue in the film which when he was auditioning brought him and everyone in the room to tears.

I bet you a million dollars that monologue is a note he leaves for his family when he goes into hiding that, in typical movie fashion, is read aloud by the author while we see the recipients actually read.

I bet you a million dollars that monologue is a note he leaves for his family when he goes into hiding that, in typical movie fashion, is read aloud by the author while we see the recipients actually read.

i dont think so, but its sounds very likely if it "brought them to tears"

I remember reading that the last scene with pete and mj rehearsed by tobey and kirsten "brought them to tears" and is one reason kirsten was hired.

i also read that Andrew and Emmas rehearsal scene made the audience teary eyed as well.

spidey makes people cry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"