• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Amazing Spider-Man Rhys Ifans Cast as The Lizard

I just hope that Sony Imageworks steps up their CGI!

Last edited:
Why would they make the Lizard the size of the Hulk?

I wonder when we'll get the first pic of the Lizard. I actually hope its not until after christmas, as i hope they tease him until then though. Like 6 months before.

I wonder when we'll get the first pic of the Lizard. I actually hope its not until after christmas, as i hope they tease him until then though. Like 6 months before.

Well we did get those bad ones from the screening. I personally don't find them promising.

There a long way to go before Christmas, I hope we will get something better before then.

for me the greatest cinematic change of all time is american warewolf in london, I really hope in this movie the lizard's change is CLOSE to this in terms of drama, tention and just awesome special effects...doubt it though.

honerable mention to michael jackson's thriller change that still holds up till this day.

I just hope that Sony Imageworks steps up their CGI!

True. Sony's track record with CGI has been varied. They really need to do Lizard right so he won't just look like another generic dinosaur-type CGI beast, which we've seen hundreds of over the last two decades.

I was hoping someplace like WETA or the Orphanage would be able to do the CG on Lizard someday, but since Sony's still holding the reins, it's all up to them to get it right.

Last edited:
True. Sony's track record with CGI has been varied. They really need to do Lizard right so he won't just look like another generic dinosaur-type CGI beast, which we've seen hundreds of over the last two decades.

I was hoping someplace like WETA or the Orphanage would be able to o dthe CG on Lizard someday, but since Sony's still holding the reins, it's all up to them to get it right.

I know it's a mute point; but, I would have been just beside myself had they used WETA....

You and everyone who's tire of Spider-Man getting the short end of the stick when it comes to its visual effects.

Last edited:
Look what I found.
Lizard debate, ahoy.

Have you seen the Lizard, my friend?

PH7fDjd1Rxqta9_1_m.jpg

What is the background of that image? Looks like a close up of his head or something.

I've been trying to figure that out, too. It definitely looks like scales to me, but that's all I'm getting out of it.

hes in the sewers.
see the splash of water and what appears to look like a tunnel on the left page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"