• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rogue One James Earl Jones is Darth Vader in Rogue One

I don't care how much Darth Vader we get, as long as it's done well.
Of course, I wouldn't mind having bits and bobs of Vader throughout the entire movie... :ilv:

17111480601_ea062262ec_b.jpg

To settle disputes, the strongest men from Japanese villages would go to an island and do battle and Vader was given the title of "Emperor’s Warrior". :woot:

Last edited:
Based on what I've read [BLACKOUT]he's only in the movie for a couple of scenes, but one of these two scenes is apparently really memorable[/BLACKOUT].

Which is nothing we didn't know basically, we knew he was only going to be in a couple of scenes.

I'm pretty sure he makes a brief but memorable appearance. Just like with Rebels.

Vader's scenes are awesome. We basically get to see Vader's Bast Castle which is slightly different than it is in the EU, but is still awesome.

His second scene basically gives us a real look into why Vader is so feared as he believably destroys a platoon of Rebel soldiers.

Vader was so so sooooo good in this. Short scenes, but everything we've wanted.

The second Vader scene was incredible. Poor Rebels got absolutely destroyed. The first Vader scene was kind of funny to me. The huge shadow, his dramatic runway walk and the pun made it all positively silly.

So wait do we

actually see Vader take out some Rebels?! With his Saber?

So wait do we

actually see Vader take out some Rebels?! With his Saber?

Yes. He chokes, slashes and completely brutalizes a hallway of Rebels. It's absolutely epic.

I just came back from watching the movie. It's a very short scene, but man... the descriptions don't do it justice!

Trying to not read these spoilers. How is the voice? His rebels voice isn't that good.

The voice is really good. Better than the Rebels one imo.

As somebody who has criticized the way he sounds in Rebels--- RO is MUCH better than the Rebels version. It sounds exactly like it should. There are a couple of lines where you can tell that, yeah, he's older than he used to be... But, he nails the accent, the inflection and the technicians have done a great job with it all.

It's on point.

As somebody who has criticized the way he sounds in Rebels--- RO is MUCH better than the Rebels version. It sounds exactly like it should. There are a couple of lines where you can tell that, yeah, he's older than he used to be... But, he nails the accent, the inflection and the technicians have done a great job with it all.

It's on point.

I disagree.

[YT]AiHXZl3pqj8[/YT]

[YT]pjigBxuXpww[/YT]

[YT]fZmIxoHLSQA[/YT]

Damn it, I went ahead and spoiled myself with a certain leaked scene....I have no regrets, that looked awesome.

His voice could have been better. It wasn't bad but it was better in OT and Episode 3. It was still awesome.

I've watched some clips today from the film of Vader speaking, sounds really good to me :up: I'm pleased with it.

I'm really glad that Vader's [blackout] castle [/blackout] made an appearance. And on [blackout] Mustafar [/blackout] no less!

I'm really glad that Vader's [blackout] castle [/blackout] made an appearance. And on [blackout] Mustafar [/blackout] no less!
I don't think it was Mustafar. Shouldn't there be more lava?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"