Jared Leto IS The Joker - - - - - - - - - Part 18

DEzsj3bVoAAR0PT.jpg

That's a damn good shot, I must admit.

A sad Joker. Why couldn't the movie have given us something like that? ****ing disappointing piece of ****!

Because David Ayer has no clue what to do with comic book characters.

I'm really disappointed he's doing GCS... which is also probably our next look at the Joker Huh?

GCS wasn't mentioned at SDCC as one of the next few movies.
Batman and batgirl were though

I think we'll see him before GCS

GCS wasn't mentioned at SDCC as one of the next few movies.
Batman and batgirl were though

I think we'll see him before GCS

I agree with this. If we're lucky at all, this is what will happen. It'd be best for him to appear in either of those first because then we'd get to see what Leto can do with some actually good material.

And if we're truly lucky, maybe Ayer will drop out of GCS like he did Scarface? One can only hope.

The Joker look absolutely needs to be retconned. Not that I'm against different versions of a classic character, but stylizing Joker with bling and tattoos takes away from the uniqueness of the Joker. I wouldn't be opposed to recasting all together, but if Leto is gonna say, he needs better/different direction. The snarling overacting Leto just didn't do it for me

VAG5loM.jpg

https://heroichollywood.com/jared-leto-playing-joker-suicide-squad/

“No… There’s so much hype and ******** about [what happened with Suicide Squad], but I think it’s just a fun thing to talk about. Even when the movie came out, there was so much misrepresentation about what went down, about the ‘method acting’ crap – it’s just that 90% of it wasn’t true, and you can’t even… It takes on a life of its own. It was an incredible experience, everybody was amazing. Margot Robbie [is] one of the nicest people – one of the best actresses I’ve ever worked with, and I really loved working with her. I thought the scenes of what we did together were some of the most fun I’ve ever had on a set before… Everything’s great in that world, and I’m really proud to be a part of it.”

I'd like to see how Leto is when given good material in a full appearance.

[YT]U5dGx7vRtqA[/YT]

Something that I felt I had to do...
Enjoy :D It's 99% Joker filled with a lot of DCEU-related information and a special emphasis made on Jared Leto (every single medium is represented).

I'm still not even sure where this Leto is a bad actor **** even came from. SS was a questionable movie and yet everyone else but him came out unscathed because Joker is such a sacred cow.

Let's hope O'Connor gives Leto more to do this time around.

Let's also hope that O'Connor isn't big on the whole tattooed, blinged-up Joker aesthetic.

I don't really have an opinion on O' Connor directing.
Good or bad.

More than anything I'm excited that Ayer isn't involved. :funny:

Let's hope O'Connor gives Leto more to do this time around.
Not sure if Joker needs to be involved at all in this one.

Will O' Connor cast Hardy in SS2 ? Who can he play ?

I really like Leto, every interview I've seen. It takes some balls to step into that role after Ledger, and I am really rooting for him, it would make me happy to see a critically successful Joker. I think he has the chops for it, and his Joker has a lot of potential. He just needs the right script and director

Honestly, for me, I'd prefer to see Joker and Harley going their own way. I feel like their whole relationship is a big anchor holding Joker's character down

Last edited:
Ummmm.....

[YT]F3VSH9gqcPc[/YT]

He was ****in around. He always says weird stuff in interviews since back in the early days of his career. Plus as I posted earlier this page, Ayer said recently a lot of it was BS . It's easy to understand why Jared is pissed about it all now he probably didn't think it would get taken so seriously and out of hand. Lesson learned going forward for him I guess. Probably why he's been so tighlipped on blade runner.

Last edited:
^ The denial is strong in this one.

He was ****in around. He always says weird stuff in interviews since back in the early days of his career. Plus as I posted earlier this page, Ayer said recently a lot of it was BS . It's easy to understand why Jared is pissed about it all now he probably didn't think it would get taken so seriously and out of hand. Lesson learned going forward for him I guess. Probably why he's been so tighlipped on blade runner.

It isn't easy to understand at all. If I talk to the press with a straight face on numerous occasions about how much I love eating hair, I'm not going to throw a hissy fit a year later because they reported exactly what I told them.

It's disingenuous of him, or anyone for that matter, to pretend any of that stuff was presented as a joke. It wasn't, to the point where the special features on the blu-ray talked about how "kooky and krazy" Jared was behind the scenes. It was PR stunt that made him look insufferable and now he regrets it and is trying to rewrite history.

^ The denial is strong in this one.

No I've been saying since day 1 it's not as bad as people made it out to be. Lots of out of context ********. You really think they are lying now? It was obvious PR ******** as it always has been, even with Heath's and how it affected him loll smh to this day people think the Joker caused his death and it's just plain idiotic.

They're either lying now or they were lying then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"