Join the Family (The Adisano's)

Sean Adisano

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm Don Adisano, also known as the Godfather. I'm half Sicilian and half Naples. I offer protection, I grant favors, and I offer everyone a chance to be part of my family.

Right now it's just me and my right hand man...or woman I shouls say. you might know her as Fangrl, but since she joined my family, she has been known as "Little Gina"

So join the family and work your way up. who knows...maybe some day YOU will be Don!

Pretty good, you? We need to do some recruiting...Maybe we can get, like a rival Irish family eventually...

I've got my own family. Half is Irish, the other half Sicilian. Seriously, don't **** with me. :up:

If this sparks another rash (yes, that is the appropriate word) of "gangs" on the Hype I'll personally kill you to death. God that was an annoying point in Hype's history.

jag

I've got my own family. Half is Irish, the other half Sicilian. Seriously, don't **** with me. :up:
:wow:
you're invited.
Rules:
You must do Don Adisano 1 favor to earn his trust:o

jag, please go further in-depth.

fran

From my family to yours ...

horsehead9.jpg

:o :oldrazz: :cwink:

Half nipples? Is that like a quarter sideboob?

If this sparks another rash (yes, that is the appropriate word) of "gangs" on the Hype I'll personally kill you to death. God that was an annoying point in Hype's history.

jag

To build on this, for you post 2005-ers, we used to have several "groups" or "gangs" of posters here, such as Manties, Lost Souls, and the most popular Shadoloo. Why these groups existed, I don't know. But it was like West Side Story in this place with all the "Shadoloo Appreciation" threads and such, which only served to make SHH feel even less inviting by becoming all clique-ish.

It's still somewhat cliquish. Just like high school. I have someone doing my math homework for me. :up:

haha, some of the anti-Shadaloo groups were amusing for a few minutes. I miss Bison.

I'm Don Adisano, also known as the Godfather. I'm half Sicilian and half Naples. I offer protection, I grant favors, and I offer everyone a chance to be part of my family.

Right now it's just me and my right hand man...or woman I shouls say. you might know her as Fangrl, but since she joined my family, she has been known as "Little Gina"

So join the family and work your way up. who knows...maybe some day YOU will be Don!

It's not half Naples,It would be 1/2 Neopolitan

It's still somewhat cliquish. Just like high school. I have someone doing my math homework for me. :up:

But now it's not blatantly obvious as it was with the well defined groups.

But now it's not blatantly obvious as it was with the well defined groups.

Nor are we overrun by insipid "clubhouse" threads, "challenge" threads between "gangs" and other mind-melting rubbish littering the forums that came from those groups.

jag

I want to join. I've been told I look like a bouncer. I could be the hired muscle.
You could call me 'Big Maus'.

can GAH be in your family? is there a place for a black guy to be in your family?

My name is Jan, and I have a problem. Your Uncle Hank just fired me, and I need a job. :csad:

By the way, I didn't know your right hand could be classified as a woman. It looks exactly like my left hand, reversed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"