Joker 'JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX' (Phillips and Phoenix return for the sequel) General News & Discussion Thread

That photo just gave me an irrational fear that Phoenix won't be in full makeup at all in this movie. :funny:

I wanted Phoenix to have a more traditional Joker makeup but if they want to use the same one from the First Movie well do it i just hope Phoenix use the Purple Suit during this Movie but im ok if they still use the Red one i have been reading Harleen and Batman White Knight Comics in preparation for this Movie
81Qorve-PPL.jpg

images

Love that first photo, but I am dying to see what her full Harley getup looks like. That’s gonna get people really pumped.

I think the Movie would be more a Harley Quinn Origin Movie i hope they explain in Depth why a Psychiatrist like Harleen Quinzel becomes Harley Quinn Snyderverse Margot Robbie Harley Quinn Origin was not Very Good explained

Great first photo of them together, sets a nice tone.
Crazy how much i am excited for this...when i had no excitement for Joker.
This can be something incredible, looking forward to seeing more.

I wonder if that’s a bloody nose, smeared lipstick or Joker makeup after a kiss.

This is where DC can excel elsewhere type of movies like Joker and The Batman that does not have to be a cookie cutter blockbuster that parents have to bring their kids to see. Love what I am seeing. I am wondering if this is Arthur’s imagination getting the best of him again. I rewatched Joker recently and I still don’t know what is reality from Arthur’s mind.

Am I hallucinating or does Joaquin appear to have transformed into Ed Harris?
I see Michael Fassbender but I can sort of see Harris. Also Robin Williams, maybe Jason Clarke too. It's weird.

So, I started watching Cyrano on account that I love Dinklage to pieces and was surprised to discover it was a musical. A surprisingly tolerable one. Okay, maybe this might not be so bad depending on the songs.....

But why would he be wearing faded Joker makeup if his face wasn't at some point done up?

Because she develops sentiment for him and what JOKER means and represents.

It may also be her bringing make-up so that she can look at him as his true self, then after they kiss begins her decent into madness.

There's a book by a psychiatrist called FOLIE À DEUX and it tells the story how she once fell into one of his patient's delusion. It's a really interesting book and it really explain what we can expect from that film.

41Quxwy5WiL._SX323_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Last edited:
Definitely getting the impression that she’s going to be bringing makeup to his sessions and telling her superiors it’s necessary to aid in his treatment. Unfortunately, she’ll probably start putting on some herself over the course of the film as she becomes delusional herself likely as a result of some childhood trauma she’s been repressing.

It may also be her bringing make-up so that she can look at him as his true self, then she kissed and start slowly her decent into madness.

There's a book by a psychiatrist called FOLIE À DEUX and it tells the story how she once fell into one of his patient's delusion. It's a really interesting book and it really explain what we can expect from that film.

View attachment 62311

But that doesn't answer my question. I'm not asking why he's wearing makeup. I'm saying, if his makeup is faded then that would suggest at some point in the movie he was wearing fresh makeup. Boom seemed worried this might not be the case.

It may also be her bringing make-up so that she can look at him as his true self, then she kissed and start slowly her decent into madness.

View attachment 62311
Could be interesting if this is the case. :)

But that doesn't answer my question. I'm not asking why he's wearing makeup. I'm saying, if his makeup is faded then that would suggest at some point in the movie he was wearing fresh makeup. Boom seemed worried this might not be the case.

Maybe it's cheap make-up or something the make out of nothing that hey found at the asylum, which is why it's not perfect and faded.

Any chance that picture's been rotated 90° and that Gaga is lying on the floor with Phoenix on top of her? It would explain why Phoenix's face looks a bit different.

I wish Todd Phillips Version of Batman gets his own Movie although i think there would be too many Batman there is a Bruce Wayne who lost his parents in Todd Phillips Joker World Todd Phillips Version of Bruce Wayne could be the Only Movie Live Action Version where we will never see Bruce becoming Batman i think Todd Phillips Version of Batman could be much more Violent and Scary i always wanted to see a Rated R Batman Movie i hope we can have it one day maybe a HBO Max TV Show with a Single Season and a few Episodes

Last edited:
I wish Todd Phillips Version of Batman gets his own Movie although i think there would be too many Batman there is a Bruce Wayne who lost his parents in Todd Phillips Joker World Todd Phillips Version of Bruce Wayne could be the Only Movie Live Action Version where we will never see Bruce becoming Batman i think Todd Phillips Version of Batman could be much more Violent and Scary i always wanted to see a Rated R Batman Movie i hope we can have it one day maybe a HBO Max TV Show with a Single Season and a few Episodes
They made a rated R Wolverine movie eventually so you never know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"