• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Joker 'JOKER: FOLIE À DEUX' (Phillips and Phoenix return for the sequel) General News & Discussion Thread

Also, if any of you haven’t seen this performance of hers before, the beginning has always given me Harley vibes

God, I love this woman so much!!!

2b4509bfa6ad617094f5be0be44c59ccedf5ff44.pnj

320aa4f03ddf21b0f1cc25f2a52528ee734fc4cc.pnj

aac47f88ad58d9e895947cb7ef4659fbbef5ed98.pnj

May be a stunt double, don't know if it's him, but still I think he will get this look. Can't be a copycat because they were filming this at the Arkham set.
FsoSv8PXgAAu5cE

Neato. What's the source for this pic?

Neato. What's the source for this pic?
I found it at this twitter page. But it isn't their pic, they just get it from other pages and users that live close to the set, I think.

This film is gonna be a riot with the discourse to match. I wonder what the faux outrage will be about leading up to release this time.

I found it at this twitter page. But it isn't their pic, they just get it from other pages and users that live close to the set, I think.

They look like they are having a blast. :D

Last edited:
This film is gonna be a riot with the discourse to match. I wonder what the faux outrage will be about leading up to release this time.
Joker and Harley are the definition of an abusive relationship. I hope Todd Phillips has the guts to show that and to not go down the grrrl powrrrr route, which would completely dilute the impact. It's supposed to be a truly tragic story. I recently rewatched the TNBA episode Mad Love, and even for a kids show it was in equal parts both brilliant and heartbreaking. If they could do it, Phillips should be able to.

I don’t think Todd will go the girl power route. I’m fully convinced he’ll explore the darkest parts of their toxic relationship and even get to the point where Arthur can’t possibly be seen as a victim.

Joker and Harley are the definition of an abusive relationship. I hope Todd Phillips has the guts to show that and to not go down the grrrl powrrrr route, which would completely dilute the impact. It's supposed to be a truly tragic story. I recently rewatched the TNBA episode Mad Love, and even for a kids show it was in equal parts both brilliant and heartbreaking. If they could do it, Phillips should be able to.

Yeah, I can see some journalists deem that problematic before they even see the film, but I don't see Phillips avoiding the toxicity of their relationship. I really don't see him leaning into a girl power narrative.

Yeah, I can see some journalists deem that problematic before they even see the film, but I don't see Phillips avoiding the toxicity of their relationship. I really don't see him leaning into a girl power narrative.
Let's hope :up:

Guess they’re done filming!
Posted by First Assistant Camera man

5B3330D8-308E-4BFC-9558-60E0B2330DCA.png

About time. They've been filming since December.

Hope we get a camera test soon, like the first one.
Oh wow, I didn’t know they’ve been filming for that long! I wasn’t really paying attention until the onset photos of Gaga started coming out a couple weeks back.

a camera test tease would be really great. Also hoping for some proper photos of Gaga in the full Harley getup

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"