• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Punisher Jon Bernthal IS Frank Castle / The Punisher

Well, that wasn't a trenchcoat in the clip, collar looks like his black fatigue jacket. I didn't like the short one used in Daredevil S2, if they are gonna do the trenchcoat, go long.

Yea the skull armor definitely goes better with the long trenchcoat. Damn I hope to see it.

I hope to see a tactical sweater and kevlar combo. That signals more to the effect of I'm about to run through your face. The leather long coat has a sleek look to it and serves a purpose of infitration in an urban city setting. But at the same time it's kind of basic. In the comics we have seen it a thousand times, and as much it is a staple in The Punisher vogue, it's not really as tactical as the kevlar by itself. I hope they use similar ingenuity with Frank's gear as they did with the evolution of Steve Rogers' combat attire, as in getting more practical through progression of the character arc.

Bernthal's scream is just something in and of itself. That's more menacing than any Punisher shirt or gun. It just screams "there's a war inside me".

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"