Joseph Kosinski to Direct Wildfire Drama ‘No Exit’

ycgSGlQ.jpg

https://trailer-track.com/2017/07/1...shots/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Now, this is a weird one. This week’s trailer updates show a trailer for a Sony film called Only The Brave…except there is no film with such a title on publicly available info regarding the studio’s 2017 slate. Is it a re-titled Granite Mountain Hotshots? Or something else?

AJhaBnL.png

Whatever it may be, this new trailer has been sent to North American cinemas by Deluxe Digital, and we expect it online in the days ahead. We will update as soon as we hear more about what film this is for, exactly…

I wonder if Brolin and Walhberg have a running bet between who can go the most real life disaster movies. This one has an up with Joseph Kosinskis immaculate visual flourishes.

Can someone change the title of the thread?

dJriOtm.jpg

Lol this movie had like a dozen different titles.

I'm really looking forward to checkin this one out. Brolin does a great job in roles like this. He was excellent in Everest a couple years ago.

My review
Incredible stuff. It's a based on a true story natural disaster movie that is done extremely well. They did a great job on setting up the movie with going a little in depth about being a firefighter in Arizona and being a Hotshot. The movie's biggest highlight was the characters and the camaraderie between the crew, it really felt like something out of Black Hawk Down or Jarhead. However, it mostly focuses on Josh Brolin, Miles Teller, Jennifer Connelly, and Taylor Kitsch's characters. Joseph Kosinski did a great job on directing and was able to capture some really fascinating shots of the wildfire. There's also some weight and depth to the drama, so when things do hit the fan, it hits hard. Overall, it's a great movie that is like a mishmash of Jarhead and Everest.
9/10

Saw this tonight using my MoviePass. What an incredible story. I really enjoyed how the movie let us peek behind the curtain, so to speak, and really see what a few of these guys were going through in their personal lives. I thought the movie had a lot heart and the firefighting scenes were well done.

I've got a new appreciation now for the guys who do this kind of stuff. 8.5/10

"Deploy Deploy Deploy!"

Man...by the end of the big climax, I was absolutely tense from how well that was built up. And holy cow, it hit me HARD. I didn't know the actual story until I looked it up afterwards.

This is definitely one of my favorite movies of the year now.

Even as someone who likes Tron: Legacy and Oblivion i was really impressed with Kosinski's work here. The cast was great too and it really does hit you big time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"