Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

Lukas Gage

actor-lukas-gage-12704_small.jpeg

Paul Mescal for Johnny Storm...he definitely gets my vote

I reckon he’s a big enough Star he can do better than a supporting role. Like, I could see him aiming for Hal Jordon or Bond more than this. But I guess we’ll see

Quinn is an interesting choice. I was hoping for someone closer to Tom Holland’s age and look

^he's only a few years older... and just played a HS student in stranger things recently... I'd say they can pull off looking around the same age (when in character) if need be

an remember (Holland's) Peter Parker isn't that young anymore, the next time we see him he'll be an adult version of the character (not some HS kid)

but to be honest I don't see these 2 characters interacting anytime soon

Joseph Quinn is a solid choice but I still believe Dacre Montgomery would have been a better choice.

icegif-275.gif

So based on the age range Quinn can pull off, I’m guessing we’re in for a college-aged Johnny?

Yes which would match well with Tom Holland

Yes which would match well with Tom Holland
I’m all for any new Holland movies moving away from the format, but I won’t complain if Johnny falls into the Tony/Fury/Strange featured role in Holland’s fourth go-round.

I’m all for any new Holland movies moving away from the format, but I won’t complain if Johnny falls into the Tony/Fury/Strange featured role in Holland’s fourth go-round.
Always wanted to see HT and Spidey team up in a movie. I'd freaking go nuts if that happened and I think it will. Maybe "go nuts" isn't exactly accurate as I'm not exactly sane to begin with.

Between this, Gladiator 2, and A Quiet Place: Day One, it’s nice to see Joseph Quinn’s star continue to rise.

with that said... {even with mixed reaction to his casting in this role} it was smart of Marvel to lock him down into a role, at such an early stage of what may be a very promising career

an by the time this movie actually comes out, he'll probably be much more of a house hold name

People are ragging on his looks and I feel sorry the guy. I don’t think he’s ugly at all and with Marvel’s workout regimen he’ll look great. We’ve seen it before.

People are ragging on his looks and I feel sorry the guy. I don’t think he’s ugly at all and with Marvel’s workout regimen he’ll look great. We’ve seen it before.
Chris Pratt

He’s cute. People are just getting too incelly these days, like those guys who say they wouldn’t date Rihanna as if she would even look at them

First poster featuring Joseph Quinn's Human Torch:

HT.jpg

Really like the black lines, great nod to the comics

First poster featuring Joseph Quinn's Human Torch:

HT.jpg

Really like the black lines, great nod to the comics
The lines being designed into the costume the way they did it was a stroke of genius. Works on Reeds costume too, it lengthens him so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"