Joseph Quinn is Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

I wouldn't be opposed to Cavill as Doom, it would just be so unexpected, and I can kind of see it. Part of me would like to see him continue as Superman, but if Marvel can scoop him up, then it serves WB right for dicking him around.

I wouldn't be opposed to Cavill as Doom, it would just be so unexpected, and I can kind of see it. Part of me would like to see him continue as Superman, but if Marvel can scoop him up, then it serves WB right for dicking him around.
There’s a rumor going around that Henry might play Hyperion in Loki season 2. That would be a direct slap in WB’s face, as that character is basically a Superman knock-off. :D
As far as him as Doom, I’ve never seen Henry do anything in the past that screams “Victor Von Doom” to me.

If Seyfried is Susan, then my choice for Johnny (Lucas Till) will be possible :)

Lily James was also on the shortlist. Maybe Lucas Hedges could be her younger brother.
Also... I think I've read somewhere that Colin Ford (mostly known from We Bought a Zoo) likes superhero stuff very much and would agree to a CBM in a heartbeat.

i have zero clue who this suspected Johnny Storm is but do you think

Ross Lynch
2E2F3D9B-CA87-497A-98DD-A899402024CE.jpeg

honestly looks like he could be younger brother to Jodie Comer?

FA176FDA-E4DF-43EE-AD0D-462E1F80F49D.jpeg

nevermind i see it lol

Last edited:
^bothers and sisters don't have to necessarily look-a-like (their not twins) but, some similar hereditary features would be nice (to really slade that connection between them)

as for him as the example... in comparison to her
with them going as young as they might with her, I'd suspect an even younger Johnny... but, in general I've never been against him as a suggest...
with any casting it just depends how they want to portray the character, and rather that actor can portray that type of character

as for a personal pick who would fit well with her (assuming it even ends up being her)

I might go with...
...Mitchell Hoog
upload_2022-9-8_10-28-53.png

i have zero clue who this suspected Johnny Storm is but do you think

honestly looks like he could be younger brother to Jodie Comer?

nevermind i see it lol
Well, I think it can work surprisingly well. Despite not haven't seen his work, only pics.
Can we buy him as Lily James' brother?

How many people think Lucas Till is a good choice?

Idk Lucas Till checks off boxes but doesn't seem like a Johnny Storm to me. Idk maybe I don't think he's quite charismatic enough.

Well I'll just re-iterate a couple of my previous choices

Stranger-Things-4-Mason-Dye.jpg

Mason Dye ( Stranger Things), 28

ZQMxZ2KqMATiEdaZhvqJKkNRwXQlJgx0C2FHwq_hNyY.jpg

Glen Powell ( Top Gun Maverick) , 33

Powell may be too old

Last edited:
Both Dye and Powell would be on the older end , but if John K is Reed, it makes a bit more sense for an older Johnny like Powell.

I prefer Dye of the two of them.

249358_v9_bb.jpg
Qbpnv7QQN0.jpg

c6zw5WiITbB4lKfBe0xiKq14sV2.jpg
ckTthGclQE0y6b7gR0RpRo7LskL.jpg

Nah I just dont think "Johnny Storm" when I see either of them. Sometimes you just know when you see it. And some actors just fit like a glove.

Last edited:
Nah I just dont think "Johnny Storm" when I see either of them. Sometimes you just know when yiu see it. And some actors just fit like a glove.
Ok, now I would like to hear what other posters think about the two Lucases :)
I don't know why you are the only one to comment

Well I'll just re-iterate a couple of my previous choices

Stranger-Things-4-Mason-Dye.jpg

Mason Dye ( Stranger Things), 28

ZQMxZ2KqMATiEdaZhvqJKkNRwXQlJgx0C2FHwq_hNyY.jpg

Glen Powell ( Top Gun Maverick) , 33

Glen Powell would look ridiculous as Johnny. Why would a grown ass man be acting like a teenager? He can't even pass for one or for someone in his 20s.

Glen Powell would look ridiculous as Johnny. Why would a grown ass man be acting like a teenager? He can't even pass for one or for someone in his 20s.

It would be ridiculous if he acted like a teenager, but he wouldn't be acting like a teenager since he wouldn't be a playing teenage Johnny Storm.

He'd be acting like a Johnny Storm his age, assuming they were going with John K as Reed.

Ditto with Mason Dye who's 27, who also wouldn't be playing a teenage Johnny.

I'm not putting them up for a teenage Johnny given their ages.

Btw , who said that Johnny Storm has to be, or will be a teenager for this version anyway?

I get that may be a preference , but we have no indication ,one way or the other, that the MCU Johnny Storm will be a teenager to begin with.

Last edited:
If your going younger then you need something me smarminess and smart aleck to his personality!! I would say zac efron but then age comes into play if you go older on Johnny storm then maybe??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"