Judge bans girl's weird name

Okay, crap name, but the judge really overstepped the mark here, in any reasonable legal system, this would be way beyond a judges powers.:o

No, but it should be neither the judge's or the child's choice, it should be no one but the parents' choice until the kid is 18, at which point they can change it.

If your parents named you Captain Blutac and you had to wait until 18 to change it, I guarantee you would commit suicide.

If your parents named you Captain Blutac and you had to wait until 18 to change it, I guarantee you would commit suicide.

Yeah, imagine that during the graduation, the principle announces your name "Captain Blutac". You'd die of embarrassment and would want to crawl into a hole somewhere. :hehe:

Not at all Captain BluTac can be shortened to Cappy (awesome name) and so many people gob by nicknames shortened names or there middle names, so having a horrible would not affect you're childhood that badly, even this girl went under the name K.:o

Not at all Captain BluTac can be shortened to Cappy (awesome name) and so many people gob by nicknames shortened names or there middle names, so having a horrible would not affect you're childhood that badly, even this girl went under the name K.:o

Well, she told her closest friends that her name is K, but in other public functions (like school, work, etc), she won't be able to use K as her name, as her official name remains unchanged.

First of all parents give their children weird names because it's funny. You have to admit Talulu does the hula in Hawaii is funny. When you were a kid in school didn't you and all the other kids laugh at the kids with funny names? This particular name will be funny forever not just in school. :)

Talula Does The Hula...?

Geez, these so called "creative" people...

Or crazy.

Damn....i was hoping they wanted to change her name to "Talula Does The Hula From New Zealand". *sighs*

I wonder if her new name starts with the letter "k".:whatever:

Rename the girl Hortensia. That'll stop the teasing, I'm sure.

Yeah, it's not like these kids will have to apply for jobs, college.

Sex Fruit? Sure! We'd love to have you working for us at Smith & Jones Accounting. The top firm in the city.

Sex fruit:up:

Great choice.

You know the novelty of these crazy kids names probabley wears off by the time they are five. They probabley tell everyone to just call them john or jennifer by the time they are teenagers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"