Parents Unable to Name Son "4real"

"Hon, can you take little Diarrhea to soccer practice? I have to work late."

trojanlc4.jpg

:csad:

WTF...people tried naming they're babies "Satan" and "Adolf Hitler"?!!

POOR KIDS!

WTF...people tried naming they're babies "Satan" and "Adolf Hitler"?!!

POOR KIDS!

You think kids named Osama have it any easier? It's a common name for people with that background, and unfortunately Bin Laden screwed it up. I'm sure Adolf was a common name before Hitler screwed it up.

You think kids named Osama have it any easier? It's a common name for people with that background, and unfortunately Bin Laden screwed it up. I'm sure Adolf was a common name before Hitler screwed it up.

"Adolf" is understandable...but the article says "Adolf Hitler".

I mean, c'mon.

can we get a poll with an option to slaughter the family?:huh:

i know the name is horrendous but in principle who the hell are the government to tell you what you can and can't call your child?

the goverment just saved that kid from a life time of beatings and ridicule

let's see

Andres Lestat Alejandro
America Nirvana
Angelle Luzbel
Rodrigo Liam
Juliet Victoria

there's the names of my kids, at least they're not names 4real

People really should be given a common sense test, with questions like, if you have a kid what are some potential names you'd like to give it. If people answer 4Real, Blanket, Apple, Kal-El, they must get thier tubes tied or a vasectomy
Especially if you name your child Apple, and your last name is Martin. That child is one typo away from being an Apple Martini.
And truth be told, I would name my kid Kal-El.
Thing is, Kal-El's not that bad of a name. I'd just spell it Kalel, and say it faster so it wouldn't sound like two names.

Of course, that'll never happen, because I'm saving 'Dominic' for my future son.

I believe so, which is so sad, so very sad and his stage name was taken from Luke Cage.

Maybe I should name my future son Peter Parker.:o & if he turns out evil, Edward Brock, Jr. :venom:

someone was gonna do it...

kids first day at school.

guy- whats your name man.

kid-4real

guy- yeah tell me your name.

kid-4real

guy- uuhh yeah tell me your name

kid- 4real!

guy- are your making fun of me! (pushes kid)

Name: 4real
Origin: Valley
Definition: "Like no way! Yes way!"

Here is the article:
http://www.wkyc.com/news/news_fullstory.asp?id=3828

Optimus Prime is heading out to the Middle East with his guard unit on Wednesday to provide fire protection for airfields under combat.

"On Sunday, we were announced as the best firefighting unit in the Army National Guard in the entire country," said Prime. "That was a big moment for us."

Prime took his name from the leader of the Autobots Transformers, which were popular toys and a children's cartoon in the 1980s.

He legally changed his name on his 30th birthday and now it's on everything from his driver's license, to his military ID, to his uniform.

"They razzed me for three months to no end," said Prime. "They really dug into me about it."

Prime says the toy actually filled a void in his life when it came out.

"My dad passed away the year before and I didn't have anybody really around, so I really latched onto him when I was a kid," he said.

Related
Latest streaming video
Weblog: Optimus Prime
Optimus Prime homepage

So naming my kid "1337" is out of the question?

People really should be given a common sense test, with questions like, if you have a kid what are some potential names you'd like to give it. If people answer 4Real, Blanket, Apple, Kal-El, they must get thier tubes tied or a vasectomy

If you're talking about Michael Jackson's (ahem)(snicker)(yeah,right) "kid" that's just a nickname.

If you're talking about Michael Jackson's (ahem)(snicker)(yeah,right) "kid" that's just a nickname.
Like that's really any better. Let's review the names of Michael Jackson's 2 artificially inseminated kids, and the sperm donor son...

Prince Michael Jackson (okay, not bad)
Paris Michael Katherine Jackson (her middle name is Michael :csad: )
Prince Michael Jackson II aka Blanket (he named his second Prince... again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"