Justice League Justice League 2&3?

The Lazarus Pit

The Boy Wonder
Reaction score
Would you like to see it?

If so, would you prefer to see it as animated films, comics, or live action films?

Also, how do you think the films would differ from the original whiteboard plans? I think it’s safe to say the Legion of Doom would definitely have a different roster. I wonder what that roster would be.

If it happens, I’m thinking Snyder will bring Ryan Reynolds’ Hal into the mix, along with Carrie Kelly/Robin.

38D77700-727D-4036-8961-FD9E54782E69.jpeg
6F6D1D61-C674-48D2-946C-07F86200B674.jpeg EBEEC198-0448-4DFA-AE3F-667EAC00507D.jpeg 80DDBEA0-E09F-4AAE-8B20-A6C2513528FE.jpeg

Last edited:
Based on these early reactions I already know the Snyder fans of MOS / BVS will love JL Snyder Cut.

For live-action to continue WB would have to resolve the issue of who's Batman and Superman in the DCEU. Perhaps Affleck / Cavil will come back if this gets good reception.

The other big unknown is what exactly FLASHPOINT is? Some theories have pointed to an-universe reboot ala Days of Future Past

I’d only be interested if it continues on HBO MAX. WB doesn’t want to make his movies and they’d fight Snyder tooth and nail like we’ve seen all too many times before. The end product would be completely compromised and torn apart like previous theatrical attempts. Would be a lose lose for everyone.

Let him do JL films or a mini series for the streaming platform while WB retools the theatrical side of things.

Yes. I want that movie of Batman and Joker going in a full Mad Max ride to save the world while arguing like an old married couple.

iryy897alfn61.jpg

LET'S GOOOO!!!

I’d be fine with a continuation, but I think animation is the way to go. Live-action would be too expensive for a streaming service, imo. Would not mind an anime style continuation of the Snyder-Verse.

Also in terms of the DCEU I wouldn't mind seeing another director's take on the Justice League.

Zack directed MOS, BVS, and JL. And the original plan was to give him JL 2 and 3. Really crazy to think WB initially gave him so much power then had second thoughts half-way through.

I voted no. JL is probably the best of his 3 DC movies but I have no desire to go any further with his takes on the characters, especially the Knightmare stuff and evil Superman.

It's a no from me. No issues if they do decide to continue, but this universe feels more and more like a cul de sac that should probably be moved on from. I'd rather WB spent money on a Blue Beetle series, or Booster Gold, or any number of other DC characters that we haven't seen in live action yet.

I’ll take animation and comics if that’s all we can get but I want live action.

WB F’d up big time in 2017. The reality is they could have had a cut of Snyder’s film that was shorter than 4 hours and still had it end how the 2017 film did which would have left the characters in the same place they ended up being by the end of that film.

Now that I have seen the first one, yes I would watch a sequel. I see a live action one as unlikely, but would gladly take it. I would accept a cartoon also.

Nah. I’d be down for Snyder to do something smaller though, if Fisher and WB could somehow mend things I’d love for him to do a a Cyborg movie. A comic or animated show would be fun, especially if it involved the full lunacy of the OG DCEU plan.

I absolutely hated the Knightmare stuff and I don’t want to suffer through more of these grey, monotonous CGI generic blob villains as the first film adaptation of New Gods stuff. Snyder’s Fourth World stuff is just awful, didn’t hate the movie overall but I can’t really imagine a lamer take on them. Kills any interest in more Snyder JL for me.

I need an Affleck/Leto movie directed by Snyder, that's all I really know at this point. I enjoyed the film but if we didn't get a direct sequel on a huge scale, I think I'd be ok with that. I just want to see the personal story play out between Batman and Joker, in the Knightmare timeline or otherwise.

I want more from Zack and this cast and this version of the New Gods. Theatrical, streaming, I don't care. Just let Zack do his thing, however it turns out.

I’m down for JL without Snyder but keeping the stuff he did with other League members. Everyone except for Batman and Superman was really good here. Have a better director built off it and for the love of everything good please no more Knightmare/Injustice stories. Please

Am interested to see what this does for HBOMAX. And what Warner's criteria would be for any type of continuation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"