• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Comics Kaine - The Official fans of thread...

B

ben_reilly_s_s

I've noticed a lot of Kaine fans out there.
They seem to come from both sides of the love/hate of The Clone Saga.
It seems only fair that he finally gets his own thread, especially now that he has died twice, and has come back both times.

Kaine / Tarantula.
His history, his present and his future...

For fans of Kaine, you may enter!!!

First off, a custom figure i found on the web...
kaine.jpg

Man, that action figure totally rocks... I'd love to have one for TSoB... :wow: :wow: :wow:

:yay:

I want a Kainerantula figure complete with 8 red eyes.

Some customs i've done of Scarlet Spider and Kaine (they are not finished yet, i'm still workin on some details)
kaine.jpg

Looking at these I am thinking Kaine would make for a kick ass Con costume. I wonder if anyone's ever done it before

Not that i've ever seen...
I can't find it, but an Official Kaine figure was released back in the '90's.
It was a BJ's Club exclusive.
It had Ben Reilly, Scarlet Spider, Peter Parker, Spider-Man, Kaine, Spider-Cide, Sandman and Jackal.
8 figure in total.... Ben had Blonde hair though...

Great idea for a thread! Those custom figures look awesome! I wish we'd get another Kaine figure. :up:

Well, since it's too close this year, it gives me a whole extra year to get it perfect.
I am going to attempt to make a perfect Kaine costume.
The cool one. Not the terrible Hobo outfit...i never liked that look for him.
And yes, it's going to include the working spider-stingers that he used once or twice.

So, where and when do you think Kaine will pop up next... and I don't Mean Amazing Spider-Man, but what Issue or Story-Arc....

He's not even really Kaine anymore. He's some undead tarantula hybrid. We're getting farther and farther away from what makes Kaine, Kaine. So... my excitement for his next appearance is tempered by my lukewarm feelings about his latest... development.

I think Kainerantula will appear as the out-of-character lackey of some other big bad in the future. Spidey will make some wisecracks and dispose of him in three or four pages. I'm not sure I trust Slott to handle him properly. His grasp of Peter Parker is tenuous enough as it is.

I think Kaine is one of the best Spider-Man characters. He is the dark or anti-Spider-Man and Peter Parker (not Venom). So you can count me in. :)

This should probably just be merged into the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"