• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kathryn Bigelow's untitled Bowe Bergdahl-movie

:eek:

Superhero
Reaction score
Bigelow Swaps "Frontier" For Bergdahl

By Garth Franklin Monday March 9th 2015 09:56AM
"The Hurt Locker" and "Zero Dark Thirty" duo of director Kathryn Bigelow and writer Mark Boal seem to have made up their minds on which project they have in development will become their next film together.
Deadline reports that the proposed film about POW Bowe Bergdahl, which Megan Ellison will produce, has taken priority for Bigelow with the untitled film to be her immediate next project.
Bergdahl was a U.S. soldier kidnapped by the Taliban and held captive for five years. He was released last summer in a prisoner exchange that quickly became the subject of political controversy.
The move puts the pair's long in the works ensemble crime drama "Triple Frontier" on the back burner. That multilingual, "Traffic"-esque tale takes place in the one of the world's most crime-ridden regions - the border where Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay converge.

Not that I'm against this at all, but I was looking forward to 'Triple Frontier', and it seems to kinda stray away from the middle east, which has been the topic in Katherine's last two movies.

Not that I'm against this at all, but I was looking forward to 'Triple Frontier', and it seems to kinda stray away from the middle east, which has been the topic in Katherine's last two movies.

I agree. It's so disappointing that Triple Frontier is in the back burner. It sounded amazing and the cast she was forming was so good.

I agree. It's so disappointing that Triple Frontier is in the back burner. It sounded amazing and the cast she was forming was so good.

Who was going to be in the cast?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"