Keep Hope Alive: Marvel Netflix Series Edition

But what does it mean in the context of the show? Because she's only known as Jessica Jones in that show and not "also known as". She doesn't have another secret identity or name.

Yes, there is Alias investigations, but she doesn't go by any aliases herself, hence why saying AKA doesn't really make sense within this show because she's never known as anything else.

I posted this in the cinematic civil war thread but coincidently I just finished watching JJ today, i had originally skipped seasons 2 and 3 in their original runs but I thoroughly enjoyed it and I really wanna see more of Ritter as this character. I do not think Disney has the balls to do something as dark and edgy as the Netflix series but, like Charlie Cox, Kristen's Jessica Jones is too good a character to let fall by the wayside. I have full confidence Feige is planning to bring her back in some capacity.

But what does it mean in the context of the show? Because she's only known as Jessica Jones in that show and not "also known as". She doesn't have another secret identity or name.

Yes, there is Alias investigations, but she doesn't go by any aliases herself, hence why saying AKA doesn't really make sense within this show because she's never known as anything else.
It's just a reference to the comic title Alias.

I think the AKA thing is because in the past in the Marvel Comics, Jessica Jones was a superhero named Jewel. So it's a reference to basically Superhero Alias: Jewel, aka Jessica Jones.

In the Netflix series, she was never even Jewel at all, and never really had a superhero identity ever. They basically downplayed and erased all that. So it didn't really make sense to use the AKA in the title any longer.

The Netflix shows hated costumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"