Kevin Conroy Appreciation Thread

No matter who portrays Batman in a live action movie or other type of media, Kevin Conroy's voice is the one I hear when I read a comic. He brought an intensity and a high level of intimidation which goes far beyond anything we've seen.

There is no doubt that he has created a live legacy of the Batman mythos. He is and always will be the Batman for me.

Well said. And I concur!:yay:
Rob

Kevin Conroy Dead: Batman Voice Dies at 66 From Cancer - Variety
LEGEND -
November 30, 1955 - November 10, 2022
And always with us, RIP
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Kevin Conroy: A Thread of Remembrance and Appreciation

The Hype has created a separate thread in honor of Kevin Conroy. He has had such a profound affect on so many of us that we felt he was deserving of his own thread so users could continue to pay their respects and share the impact he had in their lives

One of Kevin Conroy's final project as Batman before his passing.

Was it confirmed he did new voice work for this game? And is this Batman real, or some kind of hallucination? So many questions.
Great trailer, anyway. This game looks amazing. And hearing Conroy’s Bats one more time is special. R.I.P.

Was it confirmed he did new voice work for this game? And is this Batman real, or some kind of hallucination? So many questions.

Yes, the presenter confirmed Conroy will be playing the character in the game, while also announcing a May 2023 release date. This seems to be a mind controlled Batman, with Brainiac pulling the strings.

It also takes place after Arkham Knight with Harley addressing the character as Bruce. Curious to see how they approach it.

I don't know if Conroy has a few Batman performances left to debut (such as the B:TAS audio drama), but if this IS his final ever work in the role, I feel it is more fitting than MultiVersus.

Yes, the presenter confirmed Conroy will be playing the character in the game, while also announcing a May 2023 release date. This seems to be a mind controlled Batman, with Brainiac pulling the strings.

It also takes place after Arkham Knight with Harley addressing the character as Bruce. Curious to see how they approach it.

I don't know if Conroy has a few Batman performances left to debut (such as the B:TAS audio drama), but if this IS his final ever work in the role, I feel it is more fitting than MultiVersus.
Thanks, I'm glad his final performance is in an arkham game, altrough not a 'Batman' one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"