World Kevin Conroy: A Thread of Remembrance and Appreciation

Oh no... :csad:

RIP Kevin Conroy, he was an undeniable legend and created a definitive Batman for the ages. Any time I've picked up a Batman comic his voice was always the one I heard in my head as I read them. This especially hurts after spending countless hours listening to him play the role between BTAS and other projects but also playing the Arkham games for hours.

OH NO!!!! One of the saddest things to wake up to. Kevin Conroy was quite LITERALLY the voice of a generation and a BIG part of my childhood.

Rest In Peace, Batman.

giphy.gif

In 2012, I went to my first ComicCon. I knew someone who had a 4 day ticket and I took it for their last day which was Sunday. I went there with several items to be signed, one being a small cel from the last season of BTAS, more specifically The New Adventures of Batman. This was before the long lines at conventions and I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Kevin Conroy at a booth on the main floor. He was so gracious and outgoing and was the first celebrity I ever had a pleasure of taking a picture with. I still have his autograph and picture. BTAS, JL/JLU, the Batman games as well as movies, Kevin Conroy has been in my life for over 30 years. He's always be my definitive Batman. RIP and Thank You.

talk about right in the childhood (but to be fair I was 17 but still he was the voice of my generation) played him in multiple formats and games he was a HUGE part of my fandom of the character he will be TRULY missed in my eyes

and how Kevin delivered his "leave Andy, now, please" line slipping into his Bruce voice was just wow

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"