Xbox Killer Instinct

Enjoyed getting back into this with @X Knight recently. I can probably do some more this weekend if you can mate.

Enjoyed getting back into this with @X Knight recently. I can probably do some more this weekend if you can mate.
yes, I had fun, too. and yeah, I could try to do it again this weekend. maybe Saturday evening my time if that works for you?

in the future, I may start getting busier with the various things going on in my life. so, I may not have as much time to do multiplayer sessions.

also, I will be downsizing to a smaller media cabinet in a few weeks as we change/rearrange the furniture in our house ( long overdue......lol ). so, one or more of my consoles may have to go to save space.

so while I still am on Xbox, let's try to get those remaining easy online achievements, yes?

yes, I had fun, too. and yeah, I could try to do it again this weekend. maybe Saturday evening my time if that works for you?

in the future, I may start getting busier with the various things going on in my life. so, I may not have as much time to do multiplayer sessions.

also, I will be downsizing to a smaller media cabinet in a few weeks as we change/rearrange the furniture in our house ( long overdue......lol ). so, one or more of my consoles may have to go to save space.

so while I still am on Xbox, let's try to get those remaining easy online achievements, yes?
Saturday evening at a similar time should be fine. Yeah can try and get as many as possible.

Saturday evening at a similar time should be fine. Yeah can try and get as many as possible.
great. as we get closer to the time, we can chat via the Xbox message.

Will this game ever be added to gamepass? I played the first season but would really be nice if they added the whole collection or something.

yeah, come to think of it, it is surprising KI isn't already on Gamepass. it would certainly lend itself well to gamepass.

Will this game ever be added to gamepass? I played the first season but would really be nice if they added the whole collection or something.
Good point. It should at some stage I would have thought.

@X Knight I’ll need you back to try and finish this game (amongst every other fighting game in history and the future lol).

The great sage Cassandra says "Yeah, whatever....." :o
So X-Knight is back on Xbox. :cool: Time to start paying your blood debt lol! Even if you can't play much we should arrange a session for progress on any fighting game at least once every month or 2. 6 times a year is doable surely? :D:

So X-Knight is back on Xbox. :cool: Time to start paying your blood debt lol! Even if you can't play much we should arrange a session for progress on any fighting game at least once every month or 2. 6 times a year is doable surely? :D:
I'll try. :cool:

There is no try! :D Will be good to catch up no matter how infrequent it needs to be for now while you're so busy. :up:
I'll be needing to get a new headset then. was hoping for a sweet BF/XMAS deal in the coming months.

also, Friday and/or Saturday nights (around 7-8 PM Central US time) would work best for me. don't know how that would work for your time and schedule. I could try doing it earlier in the evening or late afternoon. But Friday and Saturday would still be the best days.

I'll be needing to get a new headset then. was hoping for a sweet BF/XMAS deal in the coming months.

also, Friday and/or Saturday nights (around 7-8 PM Central US time) would work best for me. don't know how that would work for your time and schedule. I could try doing it earlier in the evening or late afternoon. But Friday and Saturday would still be the best days.
6 hour time difference to me then (apart from this week with the clock changes). 1-2am start is ok for me, as long as I've finished usual session with friends (often goes on longer) and not knackered by then. I should be able to do it every few weeks at least, if not more regularly. When I get more free outside work I would probably be able to do every week. Would really love to make progress on historical fighting game achievements as most of my regular gaming friends don't play them enough.

6 hour time difference to me then (apart from this week with the clock changes). 1-2am start is ok for me, as long as I've finished usual session with friends (often goes on longer) and not knackered by then. I should be able to do it every few weeks at least, if not more regularly. When I get more free outside work I would probably be able to do every week. Would really love to make progress on historical fighting game achievements as most of my regular gaming friends don't play them enough.
maybe I can try to get on earlier my time on Saturdays so it won't be so late (or early morning) for you.....haha. I'll let you know when I get a headset.

btw......just curious......are you on Facebook by any chance?

maybe I can try to get on earlier my time on Saturdays so it won't be so late (or early morning) for you.....haha. I'll let you know when I get a headset.

btw......just curious......are you on Facebook by any chance?
Yeah, fine either way. It’s more about if my normal group is on and playing late or not. Yes, will send it to you.

Great Killer instinct session with @X Knight just now! I forgot how much I love this game.

yeah. had a good time, man! they really need to make a sequel for the Series X.
This should become a continuous franchise like the Street-Fighters, Tekkens and Mortal Kombats. Loads of potential here. Good characters, depth of gameplay that I still haven’t touched yet and amazing visuals for a game 7 years old.

@X Knight we should do another KI session if you’re free this coming weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"