King Kong question

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
I just recently watched the old King Kong movie for a school project, King Kong obviously
dies at the end
now I know that there is a King Kong vs. Godzilla, how do they explain that Kong is back? Also was there a king Kong 2?

I just recently watched the old King Kong movie for a school project, King Kong obviously
dies at the end
now I know that there is a King Kong vs. Godzilla, how do they explain that Kong is back? Also was there a king Kong 2?

The sequel to King Kong was about Kong's son. (Hence the title Son of Kong.)

As for Godzilla VS King Kong, I don't even think that was King Kong. According to wikipedia, he's a monster that's captured from Faro Island by a pharmaceutical company.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Kong_vs._Godzilla

They act like the original Kong movie never happened and retell the origin in shorthand and make him about 50 times bigger so he is hte same size as Godzilla.

Just stick with the classic.

Yeah....basicaly G Vs KK has nothing to do with the original Kong (just as it has nothing to do with the original G).

dies at the end

Why do you have that in spoiler? I'm pretty sure everyone knows how King Kong ends.

Why do you have that in spoiler? I'm pretty sure everyone knows how King Kong ends.
well thats one movie that i wouldn't need to see thanks. you had better not give away the end of empire strikes back.:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

well thats one movie that i wouldn't need to see thanks. you had better not give away the end of empire strikes back.:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Vadar...is Lukes father. Norman Bates mom is dead. Titanic sinks. Romeo and Juliet commit suicide. Clark Kent is Superman. Pat Baitmen is a psycho.Marty Mcfly makes it back to the future. Peter Parker gets bit by a radio active spider. Jesus gets crucified in the passion. Childsplay the doll did.Harry meets Sally. The Punishers family gets killed by the mob. Tom Hanks gets mail. Ann Frank gets caught. Rocky loses. Bonnie and Clyde get shot in the end. Same with the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. Should I tell you who Keyser Soze is?...

k, Thanks a lot ladies and gentlemen. So do you think the new Kong film should get a sequel.

Vadar...is Lukes father. Norman Bates mom is dead. Titanic sinks. Romeo and Juliet commit suicide. Clark Kent is Superman. Pat Baitmen is a psycho.Marty Mcfly makes it back to the future. Peter Parker gets bit by a radio active spider. Jesus gets crucified in the passion. Childsplay the doll did.Harry meets Sally. The Punishers family gets killed by the mob. Tom Hanks gets mail. Ann Frank gets caught. Rocky loses. Bonnie and Clyde get shot in the end. Same with the Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. Should I tell you who Keyser Soze is?...

I dare you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"