Kong: King of Skull Island

On these boards yes. A lot of people just follow the crowd on this forum.
Titanic is not as bad as people say and neither is Kong. Both films were very well recieved critically. And although Jackson's King Kong isn't as good as the LOTR trilogy it is still a very good and entertaining film. Had he cut out 30 minutes of unnecessary scenes I would concider it an amazing film!

I think this film has potential. It could be really interesting and cool. So Im open to the idea.

Why would it mean that?

Since I doubt there will be any humans in the story, it would seem logical to have the animals talk to move the story along.

Since I doubt there will be any humans in the story, it would seem logical to have the animals talk to move the story along.
i think it would be better for the masses if they writte inside some humans. i think the masses would like better some humans with kong again then talking animals.

i think it would be better for the masses if they writte inside some humans. i think the masses would like better some humans with kong again then talking animals.

If they include humans, they may as do it with humans, and Kong as CGI like the 2005 movie did. They could base it on the story of the guys Lumpy and Mr Hayes explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"