Legendary Pictures Kaiju Verse

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
So after the shared universe craze I feel like Legendary is trying to build a sort of Kajuverse to compete with the big boys.

-Kong: Skull Island
-Pacific Rim 2
-Godzilla 2 and 3
-King Kong vs Godzilla

I aslo hope for a Mothra prequel, Kong 2, and PR 3. I believe they have a real chance to compete with the big boys here. Maybe they could even have a team up in GvKk where they're fighting but a bigger threat, maybe Ghidorah, rises and Godzilla,, King Kong and maybe Mothra all team up against the foe. BvS style but....y'know better.

What do you think? You think a kaijuverse can put a new spin on the shared universe concept?

Godzilla did it well enough back in the 70s or 80s.

True true. But this is a new age of films the box office those dilms got pales in comparison to what is now considered a success in the BO. And remeber this is an all amaerican rendition of a japanese franchise. Often America doesnt do good at adaptations. But the first film was great so Im game.

I just hope the coming films are as great and maybe better than the kickoff film and it doesnt end up like DC. Where MoS was ridiculed as boring and BvS a film that contains DC's star players was considered even worse.

Monsterverse Trademark Details
All hail the official 'MonsterVerse': :bow: :bow:

Kong.jpg

Kong Skull Island is one of my Most Anticipated Movies This Year and i can't wait to hear more From Godzilla King of Monsters and i think this Universe can easy Co Exist with the CBM and Universals Classic Monster Verse

Will the Titans be a part of this Monsterverse?

Deadline:
Popular Japanese Title ‘Attack On Titan’ Eyed By Warner Bros. For ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Producer David Heyman

Good Question i think we have to wait for Kong vs Godzilla for that Answer , but it could be possible that Monarch archieved some Infos about Kong and Skull Island like they did with Godzilla , but after the blowout in Godzilla and the aftermath from destoying Mayor Citys from Godzilla and The Mutos maybe the Govermant force Monarch to Handle all thair Informations out and so begins a Worldwide Kaiju Manhunt.

I would love a Kong 2 but I just don't see where they can go after Skull Island.

I thought the connected universe is just Godzilla and Kong. Isn't Pacific Rim considered a separate thing?

i'm just getting tired of waiting. im so hyped for kong but the wait for G2 has pissed me off so much. legendary should have been more on the ball once they knew edwards was going to do star wars

Still irritated about King Of Monsters' delay, but still quite hyped for both Skull island and GvK.

I don't think Pacific Rim is part of the Monsterverse. And quite frankly I wouldn't want it to be.

Still irritated about King Of Monsters' delay, but still quite hyped for both Skull island and GvK.

I don't think Pacific Rim is part of the Monsterverse. And quite frankly I wouldn't want it to be.

You and me both.

Yeah, no way will Pacific Rim be allowed to be part. Toho is quite strict. Kong is about the only crossover that they would allow.

I'd rename the thread, it's confusing since Godzilla/Kong films do not use term "Kaiju", it's Pacific Rim and japanese film that do. It's just "Monster"verse as they themselves titled it, not Kaiju verse. Just IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"