Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Wild as hell. Wish I had been there when they did it in SF.

Awesome. Sounds like Wes Ball has really nailed this film. He’s what’s giving me hope for that Zelda movie (despite the presence of Sony, Tom Rothman and Avi Arad).

What if there doesn't exist more than 30 minutes of KOTPOTA? 🙈🙉🙊

That does sound interesting, especially in this day and age where special features on home video are nowhere near as extensive as they used to be. The only thing close to this I can think of is when the Sin City special edition DVD had a bonus feature that showed the entire movie as it was shot on the greenscreen set in full color albeit sped up to the point where the whole thing was only 10 minutes and there was no audio.

Awesome. Sounds like Wes Ball has really nailed this film. He’s what’s giving me hope for that Zelda movie (despite the presence of Sony, Tom Rothman and Avi Arad).

Exactly. If I was to guess it’s this film that landed him Zelda.

This will be really interesting to watch!

Kind of reminds me of a feature on the Sin City DVD where they played the whole thing (sped-up rather than in real time) with the green screen footage.

So I finally watched Beneath the Planet of the Apes for the first time....

200w.gif

That ending went so hard in the paint. Absolutely fearless.

Final trailer, for anyone wanting to go in knowing as little as possible just a heads up. But wow this looks ****ing great. They’ve done so good with these newer films. I can’t wait.

Yeah I had no doubt that Wes Ball was gonna deliver, his Maze Runner trilogy was easily the best of those YA novel dystopian films from the last decade.

And to think, some idiots on Twitter were saying this looked "souless" simply because Matt Reeves isn't directing.

I'm curious how everyone ranks the 3 previous Apes movies... Is WAR generally considered the best one? If so, I disagree.

1. DAWN
2. RISE
3. WAR

WAR is an amazing movie, don't get me wrong, but still 3rd overall for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"