Kung Fu Panda 4

Arachnerd

The White Portuguese
Reaction score

Hmmm, cautiously interested in this.

I mean, most of them didn't have significant roles in the previous three, sure, but Tigress especially had a rapport with Po and is a lot of people's favorite character. If she's not in the movie at all due to that reasoning, it will be no less jarring to overlook.

I'm also starting to fear that Tai Lung is only going to feature in that one scene where Chameleon absorbs his chi and nothing else.

Looks good. The new villain is intriguing.

Ah, the ever-continuing tradition of this franchise to sideline all of them. Now even Tigress gets that treatment. :funny:

This movie is starting to become awfully similar to Toy Story 4 and Ralph Breaks The Internet, and I'm growing all the more apprehensive for it.

I don't know what "Hit Me Baby One More Time" has to do with Kung Fu Panda but I do know that I can't get enough of this cover.

I don't know what "Hit Me Baby One More Time" has to do with Kung Fu Panda but I do know that I can't get enough of this cover.

I only saw him do part of the song with Kyle on social media I did not know he did the WHOLE song :wow:

So apparently one of the moderators of the Kung Fu Panda subreddit got in touch with one of the directors (Stephanie Ma Stine) on Discord and she led some light on the production in this movie as well as some decisions made, which is... interesting to say the least.

So apparently one of the moderators of the Kung Fu Panda subreddit got in touch with one of the directors (Stephanie Ma Stine) on Discord and she led some light on the production in this movie as well as some decisions made, which is... interesting to say the least.
condescending-wonka.gif

Spoiler-tagging this just in case, here's the thread:

Will wait til on streaming.i sawthe last two in the cinemas several years ago, and I like Kung Fu Panda. But I'm just not eager to pay for a ticket price to see the latest film. I'm like this with MonsterVerse/Ghostbusters too, I'm really cutting back on movie ticket eXpenses this year.

Crossing the $500 million mark worldwide sounds great. But still if you compare it to the first 3 KFP movies, is there really a box office growth when it comes to this franchise? Not really imo. However, I do think it would perform well in streaming. So a KFP5 is a probably no-brainer at this point. It is just a matter of when?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"