Last TV Show You Watched: The Next Next NEXT Generation! - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 25

The Fall of the House of Usher

9/10

that figure dressed as a clown really creeped me out lol...and more daunting is the history behind the individual who wore it...my goodness Mike Flanagan is a master at making scary jump scares..haha

MV5BMzhkNzVkNDYtNmE2Zi00ZTk1LTk2OWYtOTU5NWM5OWQ2Zjc0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjkwOTAyMDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jp

Desc: When a mysterious European ship is found marooned in a nearby fishing village, Lord Yoshii Toranaga discovers secrets that could tip the scales of power and devastate his enemies.

Shōgun (2024)
Mini-series completed
drama, adventure

MV5BM2M5ODQ2OWItMWEyNC00YmZlLTlhZDEtZDgzMTc2N2U0NTI4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1NjM2ODg1._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jpg

Desc: Reena Virk, a fourteen-year-old girl, went to join friends at a party and never returned home. Seven teenage girls and a boy were accused of the savage murder.

Under the Bridge (2024)
Season 1 Episode 3
mystery, drama

MV5BMjVjZGU5ZTktYTZiNC00N2Q1LThiZjMtMDVmZDljN2I3ZWIwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTUzMTg2ODkz._V1_FMjpg_UX400_.jpg

Desc: An elf and her friends defeat a demon king in a great war. But the war is over, and the elf must search for a new way of life.

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End (2023)
Season 1 Episode 1
animated adventure

True Crime : It can't happen here

In Loki Season 2 the main episode is titled 'Glorious Purpose', you have At first, Loki appears to be a villain, but after watching this series, you start seeing him as a hero. He wants to fix the disturbed timeline and restore it to its original state. Watch loki s2 for an engaing experience after the endgame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"