League vs League

Flash525

The Scarlet Messenger
Reaction score
Something that came to mind after making a post on another thread.

If by some miracle WB got their act together and a second Justice League film was given the green light, and the premise of said sequel (or reboot) focused on the Justice League (consisting of seven members) battling the Injustice League (consisting of eleven members - simply because the first incarnation of the IL had eleven members), with a credible plot that had not only the heroes, but the villains working together (to defeat, shame or embarrass the heroes) who'd be the top picks for the two leagues?

I say credible, because despite what may have happened in the comics, I simply don't see characters like the Joker, Thawne or Sinestro answering to Lex Luthor, so any Injustice League members would either need to have more ambiguity, or be led by someone with more actual authority so there'd be repercussions should they falter.

Seven Heroes vs Eleven Villains. Go.

Heroes: Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman & Shazam

Villains: Ra's, Deathstroke, Brainiac, Bizzaro, Cheetah, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta, Atrocitus and Amazo.

Villains: Ra's, Deathstroke, Brainiac, Bizzaro, Cheetah, Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Black Adam, Black Manta, Atrocitus and Amazo.
I'm curious how anyone would choose to work with Brainiac knowing what'll become them once he's got what he wants. o_O The same could probably be said of Grodd and Atrocitus but maybe to a lesser degree. :p

I’ll say what I think WB’s likely lineup would be:

Lex Luthor
The Joker
Harley Quinn
The Cheetah
Black Manta
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Gorilla Grodd

Lex Luthor
The Joker
Harley Quinn
The Cheetah
Black Manta
Deathstroke
Black Adam
Gorilla Grodd
Whilst I’ll never see a character as chaotic as the Joker is such a team, the dynamic between him and Lex Luthor would certainly be an interesting one.

On the one hand you’ve got a chaotic, rebellious character with no rules or position, and on the other you’ve got a businessman who’s also an organised genius with a plan. They’d be total opposites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"