Legend of Korra brought to you by Platinum Games

I wish we got more time to spend with air bending since as soon you get it, your like 1 level away from the ending.

You keep it and avatar state when you replay levels. That's often the idea behead these type of games, playing through them multiple times on different difficulties and playing older levels with different weapons and powers that you didn't have the first time through, kind of changes things up the next time through.

Yeah, I replayed the second to last level several times to level up my bending and get items to take into the final battle. Airbending is incredibly fun when you have your meter up. Taking out those giant spirit monsters was cake.

Still, it does make me wonder/wish they could have done a full game. I can only imagine what kind of awesomeness would be involved there.

Play Metal Gear Solid Rising, and you won't have to imagine.

jBKY6SE.jpg

An update on my quest for all the trophies.

Hardest thing in the game for me was winning that last pro-bending match. I think it was just luck I won 2 rounds and then lost the third round but I won the match.

The Naga run battle in Chapter 5 on extreme wasn't too bad. The key is to keep up your water shield the entire time so that you can get hit once. Without the shield if you get hit once at any point you're toast and have to start all the way over.

I obtained the Platinum trophy some time ago.

Last edited:
I'm going through Extreme right now, just got to Chapter 3. Bit annoying with how they swamp you with enemies. It's suppose to be hard, but this goes about it in a rather cheap way to me. That and the last pro bending thing will take me awhile, I think. I went through the first three of Ace Bending fairly easily, but man, the difficulty really seemed to spike in that fourth one, couldn't even win a round, had to give it up. Still would like to 100% it, though. Need to spirit bend and some items, still, but they'll come in time I assume.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"