Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan

So this isn't local co-op? Only online? Boo. Looks like I won't be getting this one.

That's pretty much my thinking.

I was hyped for this game coming out. Looking forward to getting some friend round to have a good old brawler game going. I mean that's what brawler games are for right? Get some friends round, have a few drinks, beat up some guys, break a controller...

But what's the point if it's online only? Is it impossible for games these days to have co-op that lets you sit down with your friend and play?

I swear it's so easy to do a TMNT game..but these companies already finds a way to screw it up for whatever reason.

I was hyped for this game coming out. Looking forward to getting some friend round to have a good old brawler game going. I mean that's what brawler games are for right? Get some friends round, have a few drinks, beat up some guys, break a controller...

But what's the point if it's online only? Is it impossible for games these days to have co-op that lets you sit down with your friend and play?
the only people that do what you want these days out side of Nintendo are gear box for consoles and people that make games similar to diablo withthe recent one like 3 like divinity original sin or other RPG's like dragon quest heroes I that came west from japan and has up coming seqaul. there are some it just seem's it's not the ones your interested in. there's plenty. sadly this game wasn't on the list of those that do couch (local) co-op.

Pretty much the reason why I haven't tried it either. It's a huge shame, since I like graphics and the fact that it's based on the excellent IDW series, plus Platinum! It should've been a winning combination, but too many shortcuts were taken.

Pretty much the reason why I haven't tried it either. It's a huge shame, since I like graphics and the fact that it's based on the excellent IDW series, plus Platinum! It should've been a winning combination, but too many shortcuts were taken.
here's a recent review and it seem there is couch co-op

[YT]EtRWmqL4QAY[/YT]
TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan Game Review!
350 views 3 hours ago

and this video from easy allies formerly the peep's from gametrailers re enforces what vic say's about there being some couch co-op

[YT]3hDIZQ7xjBE[/YT]
Easy Allies Plays TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan - Pizza and Co-Op

3,177 views 1 week ago​

source: EPN.tv& Easy Allies Plays Youtube channel

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"