Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
LINK

WHAAAAAAAT? :eek:

So lived live action brave and the bold
latest

I am confused. So no more crossovers on each other's shows. Just one show where characters from both Flash and Arrow meet.

The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero.

The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero.

batman the brave and the bold lived action

That's amazing. It will probably be like Agent Carter was to Shield.

Ok, I'm curious and excited.

holy moly hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the question is Caity Lotz returns as Sara or new character? You can't just ignore that

I'm even more confused about why we're getting Dr. Stein but no Robbie Amell confirmation.

And I figured that Captain Cold would stay on Flash's show and not pop up here.

whoa. This is a surprise. what kind of team up is this? (Not hating it, just don't really get it)

So, half of Firestorm, the Atom, a villain(?) and a [BLACKOUT]dead Canary[/BLACKOUT]. This doesn't make sense to me. :huh:

Last edited:
Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.
Mister Miracle needs to be one of them.

So it's going to be a live action Brave and the Bold. Awesome.

Need more info. Got a headache trying to think of what this show will be about with Caity Lotz, only half of Firestorm and Cold.

Only thing I came up is an origin show that is split up into arcs. Basically they show Sara becoming Canary, the lead up to Snart getting the cold gun, Martin Stein creating Firestorm and the lead up to Palmer buying Queen Industries.

But I don't think they would do a series like that because its completely pointless

There is no reason this shouldn't get titled "The Brave and the Bold".

But we've already seen how Snart got his cold gun, and any "origin" regarding Sara could be told via flashbacks on Arrow instead of creating a whole new show for it.

If this show is just an "origins" tale of how certain individuals in this universe got to where they are now, then that could all easily be told in a prequel comic book tie in. It doesn't deserve to get its own show for that alone.

Kind of surprised that Stein is said to be involved, but not Ronnie. Wonder what that implies, if anything.

But we've already seen how Snart got his cold gun, and any "origin" regarding Sara could be told via flashbacks on Arrow instead of creating a whole new show for it.

it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero.

3651801-jlu-cv1-col-solicits-rev-006a4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back