Legends of Tomorrow Legends of Tomorrow General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
yet ANOTHER superhero show comes to TV?... I LOVES IT!... damns, it's good to be a comics fan these days...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh-wait Caity Lotz? ...please say Sara is coming back.

Filling the gap of time that Arrow and Flash take their breaks.

Yes maybe even a new episode both nights if they were really confident.

I wonder if Smallville is included or if it's just Arrow/Flash. If it's not then I hope Martian Manhunter and Zatanna are part of it. Vixen will probably be in it too.

Yes maybe even a new episode both nights if they were really confident.

I wonder if Smallville is included or if it's just Arrow/Flash. If it's not then I hope Martian Manhunter and Zatanna are part of it. Vixen will probably be in it too.

I think they mean all TV. Batman '66, Wonder Woman, Smallville...

Lotz and Routh tweeted the article. :eek:

Could be a good way bring in Matt Ryan's Constantine if NBC decides not to renew the show.

The project is in early stages of development, so there is a possibility for other Arrow/Flash characters to cross over to the new spinoff. Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

???

If a different character has Sara's face, that's really awkward.

That would really be awkward; and would make the producers' fascination/need for John Barrowman look like a healthy one.

I said the lead up to not how he gets it.

It still wouldn't be an interesting concept to warrant time, money, and resources for an brand new television series.

If anything, that could all be covered within one episode of "The Flash".

The project is in early stages of development, so there is a possibility for other Arrow/Flash characters to cross over to the new spinoff. Additionally, in a tidbit that should get fans fired up, I have learned the new project will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

???

I want one of those three to be Batwoman, but at the same time I don't as I'm scared they'll mess her up.

Sounds like idea Hunter Rider and I where goofing around with over PM a while back. An anthology series titled '52' that covers various aspects of the CW DCverse with each story getting single or multi episode arcs.

Maybe with the last three of four being Justice Society eps where all the heroes team up?

I want one of those three to be Batwoman, but at the same time I don't as I'm scared they'll mess her up.

I doubt is batwoman Warner is overprotected with bat family.

I think lady blackhawk zinda no idea about the rest.

I think the producers are getting greedier/willing to bite off more than they can chew.

The Quality of "Arrow" has gone down because of the effort placed to make sure that Flash's show took off.

Now with Greg getting involved with Supergirl and this show happening, what will become of Arrow and Flash in the long run?

I....er....what?
Hey, I'm all for more from this universe...but...what am I reading?

What's it going to be, a series following a different timeline Barry creates through trying to save his mom?
I need more info.

???

mmm... Interesting. That also counts Smallville right?

Green Lantern? Hawkwoman? Martian Manhunter?

mmm... Interesting. That also counts Smallville right?

Green Lantern? Hawkwoman? Martian Manhunter?

They've been on JLU, it says that have not been on a TV show. Unless it just means live action?

I think the producers are getting greedier/willing to bite off more than they can chew.

The Quality of "Arrow" has gone down because of the effort placed to make sure that Flash's show took off.

Now with Greg getting involved with Supergirl and this show happening, what will become of Arrow and Flash in the long run?

I hear ya, they're expanding too many series rather than focusing on the current series that they have and try to develop. (Flash and Arrow)

Green Lantern? Elongated Man? Vibe? Vixen? Red Tornado? Mister Miracle?

Could be a prequel story? Drs Palmer and Garber are at some sciencey convention, Sara is sent by the league to assassinate them, while Snart is attempting to heist some sciency stuff and hijinks ensue?

They've been on JLU, it says that have not been on a TV show. Unless it just means live action?

Green Lantern? Legend of superheroes and justice league pilot cbs

Martian Manhunter justice league pilot cbs and smallville

None of the characters mentioned or that currently exist within the CW-DCU are really interesting enough to invest time and money into giving them a whole new TV Series just so that origins can be further shown.

Sara's, Dr Stein's, Cold's, and even Palmer's origins can easily be told at a much cheaper price on "Arrow" or "Flash".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"