• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy A Huge Hit

TrailerCues

Sidekick
Reaction score
After only one week on store shelves worldwide, The LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has already established itself as one of 2006's strongest forces in video games. Since its release by LucasArts and TT Games on September 12, the biggest family game of the year has sold more than 1.1 million copies.

"There's definitely something for everyone in LEGO Star Wars II, and the sales and reviews so far are proving it," said Jim Ward, president of LucasArts. "This is the type of fun, accessible game everyone in the family can enjoy. It appeals to so much more than just the
traditional gaming audience."

Set in a tongue-in-cheek Star Wars galaxy, LEGO Star Wars II allows gamers to build and battle their way through the events of Star Wars: Episodes IV through VI. It has earned rave reviews from both consumer
and trade press, largely because it is designed for the entire family.

"LEGO Star Wars II is an ideal family game, if not the ultimate family game," lauded the San Jose Mercury News. The Rocky Mountain News' reviewer agreed: "For me, the game's biggest draw is the bonding experience it delivers for me and my son. It's rare to find a game that inspires you to spend as much time laughing and talking with your child as you would trying to beat a level or create a confusing creature."

USAToday.com notes that LEGO Star Wars II's "lighthearted nature combined with the beloved film characters will be a force of entertainment for both younger gamers and longtime fans."

Finally, UGO.com declared, "This might be the perfect game. It will appeal to kids, parents and fans alike."

http://www.theforce.net/topstory/story/LEGO_Star_Wars_II_The_Original_Trilogy_A_Huge_Hit_100292.asp

Its allright... Still has most of the problems the first one had though.

I like it as the first Star Wars 360 game, but I can't wait for a regular one.

I wish I had gotten it for Gamecube instead. HUGE waste of money for the 360.

It was very addictive and funny....now I've moved on to Godfather

It's cool, but why the **** do 5 of the people on my Friend's List have to be playing it at 3 in the morning? Damnit :cmad:

This game is no longer pointless to get on 360. You can now download ALL the characters from the previous Lego Star Wars game. This includes Darth Maul, Grievous, Qui Gonn, Mace Windu, etc.

I had 640 saved for a rainy day so I got it today after my friend told me in school.

Wasn't there supposed to be something where we could create content for games and then sell them on XBL? :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"