• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Ass-pire. It's all in the name. This is at least the third Star Wars disappointment they've delivered in just a handful of years. Remarkable considering they mostly do ports.

After watching some YouTube videos it does seem like the ball was dropped majorly with the online multiplayer but since I rarely delved into that with the original games I was more interested in revisiting the single player campaign anyway. I'll probably bite when there's a sale, which given the reception could be fairly soon.

From what I've seen, the campaign for BF2 is missing 50% of the cutscenes as well. Definitely wait for patches and a discount.

From what I've seen, the campaign for BF2 is missing 50% of the cutscenes as well. Definitely wait for patches and a discount.
IIRC the cutscenes were nothing special, just clips from the movies with new narration from Temuera Morrison as a member of the 501st but it's still lame that they're not all here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"