• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Lexi Updates Her Blog! March 12, 2008

This is what I've stated from the beginning this lady is really unprofessional. I don't know what to make of this it's just kind of creepy. Referances to sports fans, bloggers, movie studios, co-workers, her glory days of fighting just really weird. Hope the movies better then all the backstage drama that has gone on with it.

AD
I didn't know there was a requirement for time spent per thread on the hype. Yeah I have varied interests in comic book movies. And your point is?
That must mean I'm full of it if I go to any other section then punisher right? And how is this bashing it? No I was questioning the professionalism of the person who wrote the blog.

AD
I didn't know there was a requirement for time spent per thread on the hype. Yeah I have varied interests in comic book movies. And your point is?
That must mean I'm full of it if I go to any other section then punisher right? And how is this bashing it? No I was questioning the professionalism of the person who wrote the blog.

I don't know what writing a blog has to do with filmmaking.

You mean, like what you do in every single post?
that's real original harassment bub.

anyways I don't think lexi is a bad director. I just didn't care for the blog I was hoping she would say more positive stuff about the film, that's all.

I don't know what writing a blog has to do with filmmaking.

It's just something extra to keep fans tuned into the project. It's a normal thing now. Not every director does it but alot do in some form or another. I don't think Lexi has a whole helluva lot of control on this project as far as what she can or cannot say...where other directors are also exec producers or have more power and can say what they want.

It's just something extra to keep fans tuned into the project. It's a normal thing now. Not every director does it but alot do in some form or another. I don't think Lexi has a whole helluva lot of control on this project as far as what she can or cannot say...where other directors are also exec producers or have more power and can say what they want.

Yeah, but that comment was a response to the batman guy saying something regarding the professionalism of Alexander because she wrote a blog.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"