• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lilo & Stitch-The Live Action Remake

giphy.gif

Chris Sanders voicing Stitch or forget it. Anyone else you can have new actors for.

Oh and MAYBE Ving Rhames back as Cobra Bubbles.

I’m really curious to see what Disney does once they’ve worked their way through the worthwhile parts of the animated canon.

Start live-actioning Pixar? Take on the less popular entries like Black Cauldron? Do something original? Who knows?

I’m really curious to see what Disney does once they’ve worked their way through the worthwhile parts of the animated canon.

Start live-actioning Pixar? Take on the less popular entries like Black Cauldron? Do something original? Who knows?

They will probably remake the remakes before doing anything original... :o

They will probably remake the remakes before doing anything original... :o

Probably, turn all the hand drawn animated movies to cgi and the cgi to hand drawn.

Black Cauldron actually sounds like a great idea!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I first saw. I can hear it.

If the original voice actor doesn't reprise Stitch they should get Andy Serkis. He could do mocap too. :o

Since it’s the director of Marcel the Shell, get Jenny Slate as Stitch lol

Oh I though Jon Chu was directing this. Dean Camp is definitely a more interesting choice. Still. Not very interested in seeing a live-action interpretation of this.

I could have sworn I read something just a few days ago that confirmed Chris Sanders was returning to voice Stitch, but now I can't find such an article anywhere. He has to though. If they can bring back James Earl Jones to voice Mufasa, then they can bring back Chris Sanders.

And I love Zack Galifianakis' casting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"