Lindsay Lohan to play Stevie Nicks?

Dr. Fate

Avenger
Reaction score
From the IMDB rumor mill 11/29/2006 -

Lindsay Lohan is the favorite to play the lead in an upcoming film about Stevie Nicks. The Mean Girls star will act and sing in the movie, which will focus on the Fleetwood Mac star's wild years in the late 1970s and early 1980s. An industry insider tells American publication Life & Style, "She feels like she's found a dream role in a story about Stevie Nicks at the height of Fleetwood Mac's fame. Lindsay loves the music of that era, and people have told her she has the same distinctive gravelly voice as Stevie's." Lohan, who also hopes to produce the biopic, even has a leading man in mind - her Chapter 27 co-star Jared Leto, who is slated to play Nicks' on/off lover Lindsey Buckingham.

If this is true, then it is very sad. I feel Lohan is not right for the role of Stevie Nicks. You might as well have Paris Hilton play Jackie Kennedy.

Cool, So let's get Ashton Kutcher to play Mick Fleetwood, Nicole Ritchie to play Christine McVie, and John McVie can be played by Kevin Federline. Then we could have a whole Fleetwood Mac film.

Yay!!!:whatever:

I might actually pay to see a Fleetwood Mac biopic, and I don't even care that much for biopics. The group was certainly f***ed-up enough behind the scenes that it could easily make an interesting two-and-a-half hours...

...just not with any of these manufactured tabloid-fodder pop-tarts starring in it.

Wait a sec...It says it has Jared Leto in it. I'm so there then. Gotta support my favorite band.

im not even a fleetwood mac fan and im disgusted by this.

SpeedballLives said:
Wait a sec...It says it has Jared Leto in it. I'm so there then. Gotta support my favorite band.

ew.

The young Carrie Fisher would've been a cool Stevie Nicks.
Lindsay Lohan?
LMAO

Does Stevie Nicks need a biopic, really?

People have told her she has the same distinctive gravelly voice as Stevie's

Is everyone that knows Lindsay on drugs or something

Darthphere said:
Does Stevie Nicks need a biopic, really?
Johnny Cash, Muhammed Ali, Loretta Lynn, Ray Charles, Richard Nixon and Stevie Nicks. :up:

I won't be pissed unless it goes from "rumor" to "official."

Ill hold out for this one...
http://www.darkhorizons.com/news06/061127e.php

"Rising star Kristin Chenoweth ("Stranger than Fiction", "Bewitched", "RV") has been given the approval by Dolly Parton herself to play the big-chested songbird in a biopic. The film is only in early conception stages at present so no word on dates and other involvement..."

When will you guys learn not to take anything on IMDB seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"