• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lindsey Lohan to play Lana Lang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tra-El

Avenger
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted already OR being discussed, but I came across this article on 4/17 and is surprised it didn't pop in here if it didn't. I hope this is just a STRONG rumor because I think casting Lohan is a catastrophic problem!

Posted: April 17th, 2011 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

"Superman" News: Lindsay Lohan is Lana Lang, New Plot Summary

headline19941.jpg

Several credible sources have been reporting that Lindsay Lohan has had conversations with Warner Bros to star in the "Superman" reboot. And just recently, there has been a rumor that she's in talks to play a villain alongside Lex Luthor.

Now, CBN has learned that she is not being considered for a villain role, but for Lana Lang. "She will be a popular girl in high school who doesn't give Clark the time of day," said the site. "While Clark can't really show Lana who he really is (a super man), she eventually discovers for herself when sees Clark do a rescue."

Baseline Studio System, an entertainment database that has revealed lots of secretive plot summaries before, has now posted the following for the "Superman" movie. "A young reporter named Clark Kent roams the world covering various news stories. When he is compelled to use his secret powers to intervene in a crisis in West Africa, he returns to Smallville to learn more about his origins and the hero he was born to be."

Source: CBN, BleedingCool, Baseline Studio System

Last edited:
did she not just get sentenced to 4 months in prison today LOL

^My thoughts exactly. Lindsay went back to jail yesterday and she is uninsurable. WB wouldn't be dumb enough to give a trainwreck drug addict a role in their 200mil blockbuster reboot when that addict has not shown years of good behavior.

She might not even keep that role in Gotti. She's a f**k-up and she's lost her looks, her charm and acting ability.

Lohan would be lucky to play dead crack ****e #1. :o

This has been floating around a lot; I have no idea what really is true.

lindsay's mom, spreading her name around again, like a venereal disease

Any actor can want to be in a project that doesn't mean that they are going to be.

Sorry if this has been posted already OR being discussed, but I came across this article on 4/17 and is surprised it didn't pop in here if it didn't. I hope this is just a STRONG rumor because I think casting Lohan is a catastrophic problem!

Yes!

Good news. Lindsay has used her 'get out of jail free card',so she might just be Lana after all. :)

Haha Yeah I heard that too. I was watching the ending of TMZ right before Smallville (which was a pretty fun ep, btw) and they mentioned that she wouldn't go to jail at all... Good grief (Charley Brown voice)

No way WB would use her...talk about bad PR that would happen if they did.

Atleast this gave me a good laugh while I'm sitting here bored at work.

Give her a chance I say :cwink:

Superman saves people. Maybe he can save her. :woot:

If this ISN'T true, and I don't think it is, where the hell does it come from?

Is it her publicist making **** up?

This Lindsay Lohan? Sure....:hrt::wow::hrt::wow:
lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

The current Lindsay Lohan? No thank you......:doh::csad:

lindsay_lohan_gotti_movie2.jpg

Isn't the plot summary from Superman: Birthright?

Will the Lohan rumors never die? :cmad:

worst-celebrity-makeup-lindsay-lohan.jpg

I don't want this crack****e skank anywhere NEAR this project. She goes against EVERYTHING Superman stands for which is a good person. I doubt Lohan would even be able to spell Superman. She'd be too high or pissed off her head to do anything.

Plus, even if they managed to drag her out of jail for filming she'd be sneaking off every five minutes to try and score herself her next batch of crack or crystal meth.

I mean seriously, they ought to come up with better crazy rumors/ lies.

Damn... Wheres my Mean Girls Lindsey?

Poor girl... but HELL NO to Superman.

Beside that she has a lot of problems and is a risk for every production, she don't even has the looks anymore to play the sweet small town girl:
lindsay_lohan_drugs.jpg

Okay, maybe there is a crystal meth lab in Smallville, but that wouldn't explain those fake lips :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"