Sequels List Your Ideal Next 3 Avengers Films!

ernesth100

The Writing Avenger
Reaction score
Title Says It All!

Avengers: Rise of the Masters(Plot With The Masters Of Evil)
Avengers: Invasion Pt1-Skrulls
Avengers: Invasion Pt2-Skruls

Thats If They Get The F4 & XMen Back I'd Also Settle For a Secret Wars 2 Parter. If Not They Should Do Avengers vs Inhumans! Or better yet a Secret Wars/Contest of Champions Like Event with Avengers, New Avengers, Defenders, Maybe A Few Powered SHIELD Agents and Inhumans.

1 - The Avengers
2 - The Avengers: Age of Ultron
3 - The Avengers: Infinity War
4 - The Avengers: Thanos Imperative (May 2019)
5 - The Avengers vs The Masters (May 2022)
6 - The Avengers: Doom (May 2025)
7 - The Avengers: Enter Galactus (May 2028)

2025 hould be long enough for the rights to revert, and to begin production if all goes well.

1 - The Avengers (May 2012)
2 - The Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
3 - The Avengers: Infinity War (May 2018)
4 - Marvel's Thanos (May 2019)
5 - The Avengers: Masters of Evil (May 2022)
6 - The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War (May 2025)
7 - The Avengers: Kang Dynasty (May 2028)
8 - Marvel's Galactus (May 2029)

The Masters of Evil obviously need to be in there.

1 - The Avengers (May 2012)
2 - The Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 2015)
3 - The Avengers: Infinity War (May 2018)
4 - Marvel's Thanos (May 2019)
5 - The Avengers: Masters of Evil (May 2022)
6 - The Avengers: Kree-Skrull War (May 2025)
7 - The Avengers: Kang Dynasty (May 2028)
8 - Marvel's Galactus (May 2029)

I like what you did there and think it's a good idea. Honestly I wish they would've done that with Avengers 3 and just called it Infinity War. That way it indicates something larger than an Earth based Avengers film. It also helps manage peoples expectations for future Avengers films by preventing them from questioning why Guardians, etc. aren't in the follow up Avengers movie.

I like what you did there and think it's a good idea. Honestly I wish they would've done that with Avengers 3 and just called it Infinity War. That way it indicates something larger than an Earth based Avengers film. It also helps manage peoples expectations for future Avengers films by preventing them from questioning why Guardians, etc. aren't in the follow up Avengers movie.

I doubt, they give up the "Avengers"-brand in the title.

Avengers: Thanos Kicks Our Mother****ing Collective Asses

Rated PG-13

I doubt, they give up the "Avengers"-brand in the title.

I'm suggesting a new "brand" though. Just like Dr. Cosmic pointed out, via the "Marvel" tag in front of the film name they could convey a huge interstellar event with huge ramifications. Then just keep Avengers "Earth" bound.

But I wonder if Marvel/Disney even has the rights to the Skrulls? I mean don't FOX have the rights to the Skrulls?

IDK about story arcs, but I would like to see Dormammu, Kang, Magus, and Galactus as future Avengers villains.

After the two Thanos films

Skrulls
Kang
Masters of Evil
Galactus and Dr. Doom

I wonder if they will always focus on introducing a new villain. I liked Black Panther for that reason; it doesn't necessarily have one.

Hmm...

(film that uses the Wrecking Crew as its villains)
2022 - Avengers: Under Siege - Zemo hires an evil female Yellowjacket to infiltrate and open the Raft, freeing the Abomination and Wrecking Crew (geez does the MCU ever have a shortage of surviving villains!) along with Batroc to provide a speedboat for them. Meanwhile he disguises himself as a DARPA engineer and connives industrialist Simon Williams, who has a grudge against one of the Avengers, into doing the human trial for an experimental superpower procedure.

2022 - Captain Marvel: Secret Invasion - all superheroes still under contract pull a Civil War in this sequel, which adapts the popular comics story.

2025 - Avengers/Fantastic 4 - Galactus is so powerful, it takes the combination of the Pym family, Reed Richards, the Avengers heavy hitters, and a defecting herald to save Earth from becoming food.

2028 - Secret Wars - a nigh-omnipotent being called the Beyonder teleports the current Avengers+Fantastic 4, an equal number of villains (I hope enough even exist!) including Galactus, Doctor Doom and Molecule Man (who was the villain of an F4 film), and the X-Men plus Magneto to another world where he promises each their greatest desire if they fight for his scientific curiosity. Doom drains Galactus's power and defeats the Beyonder instead.

2031 - Avengers 7 - Kang is the villain.

Avengers 5 should be the all-female lineup that has been discussed.
Avengers 6 should be a crossover with Fantastic Four.
Avengers 7 should be Avengers versus X-Men.

Avengers: Secret Wars (based off the '85 series, but updated)

Avengers: Operation Galactic Storm (Based off the 90's series)

Those are the only two I really want

One Avengers flick would need to have some X-Men involvement.

Avengers: Masters of Evil
Avengers: Dark Avengers
Avengers: Secret Wars

New Avengers: Kang Dynasty
New Avengers vs X-Men
New Avengers: World Eater

- Ya that last one's terrible but I was just looking for something to describe Galactus.

Avengers: Doctor Doom
Avengers vs X-Men
Avengers: Ultimate Alliance

I'm no comicbook geek but it would be AWESOME if Marvel's Avengers were punished for making a mess of so many timelines. I guess someone watching from a distance and then bringin them to justice would be pretty cool. I hear a lot about Secret Wars from fans. Maybe that could be their punishment.

I'm no comicbook geek but it would be AWESOME if Marvel's Avengers were punished for making a mess of so many timelines. I guess someone watching from a distance and then bringin them to justice would be pretty cool. I hear a lot about Secret Wars from fans. Maybe that could be their punishment.

The Celestial Host may come to Earth to judge the Earth because of what the Avengers did.

Kang, Galactus and the Beyonder would be my ideal next three villains. If the Russo's stay on they can do Secret Wars as well. Introduce the symbiote and Photon (the real Captain Marvel, lol).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"