Little Dove: The Sansa Stark thread.

Did you hear that from the writers or was it just some internet rumor?

Internet, although I only watched the season after it was finished due to an exam and thought the thing's I'd read were based on what happens in the books (I haven't got that far yet) or people who had seen it. Also thought it was sites reporting on it as fact after the event. I guess I must just have got the wrong end of the stick as I was actively trying to not take anything in and stay unspoiled.

Not sure why but really one of the characters ive always been drawn to. Interested and scared to see what will come of her...

It's gonna wind up good...but than sad I fear. Remember, that turd Ramsay has been giving it to her....so she will probably become pregnant.

Wouldn't be suprised if we see it revealed that she is next season. Than perhaps when she finds out she decides to try and abort it herself or worse.

The way this show is....I have a bad feeling about her. :csad:

I have a soft spot for her. Unfortunately she always seems to end up in situations where she doesn't have physical control (as in lack of mobile freedom to go). In King's landing she was too naive to "play the game". She was sent there young and quickly made Jeofrey's tormentee. Being married to Tyrion was her best situation (oddly enough for her).

Things are bad with her aunt. But I thought she figured something out. She seemed to kind of play littlefinger. But then she ends up married to Psycho and there's no mind games she could play with a psycho like him to free herself of the abuse. But I did like how she mentioned that Roose's wife was pregnant to Ramsey. That was a nice little mind game. And he ended up telling her about Jon Snow. This at least gives her a goal. Find Jon Sow, though well... hmmm....

Melisandre...
tumblr_mwhtrkf8JR1sl21koo1_500.gif

Hoping that sansa gets some sort of redemption to her character in terms of not being a victim anymore.

Surprised the blackfish hasn't been tracking her.

Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams, who have spent a considerable part of their lives
with each other on the sets of Game of Thrones. They are like sisters in real life, and their online jokes have no bounds! Their creative and hilarious pictures with each other will brings a smile to my face every time I watch them.
4-Then-and-Now.png

3-No-not-the-Cucumber.jpg

Oh dear lord. That's both messed up and hilarious at the same time. ;)

gonna violate some rules,but gonna ALSO post this in AWESOME THREAD as well

w5dfXqF.jpg

fAdynjU.jpg

10610962_1466191887013280_650113498_n.jpg

Took me a moment to notice the cucumber. ...geez Sophie lol...makes me wonder what her and Olivia Munn were up to bts on X-men Apocalypse lols

Five seasons of ****ing misery finally paying off.

Finally! Sansa gets her revenge...and Ramsey, who I freaking hate deserved what was coming for him. Oddly enough, I was right about two things when it came to Sansa appearing with Littlefinger and towards the end.

OMGZ She's BLONDE?!

EVERYONE PANIC!

OMGZ She's BLONDE?!

EVERYONE PANIC!

and wearing a see thru skirt with black panties on. rawr!

it's like peeping through the curtains,very voyeuristic hot.

#that'smyfetish:gngl:

Hundred bucks says the thing gets called off. The younger you are, the less likely the engagement sticks.

If and when GoT returns, drink every time she says "This is our hoem!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"