Locke & Key

Blasted through the rest of this on the weekend. They do overuse the bodyswap thing way too much but I still enjoyed it a lot as I like the characters a lot. Don't know if I would say it's high quality TV but I found it very addictive to finish.
I do think three seasons was enough. More than that and it would get repetitive.

I do think three seasons was enough. More than that and it would get repetitive.
Yeah, and I read a post in here a while ago (which I now agree with) that said it was nice that it got a proper (appropriate IMO) ending as opposed to shows that get cancelled and don't have a chance.

finished it...
could have made better use of the creation key, but, they did what they did, an got a result, so can't say it didn't work... other then not figuring out to use the creation key to get into the chest, sooner, I would have used it to create a bunch of decoy chest.... also on a side note, I hope they thought to draw a fat stake of cash with that key before getting raid of it lol

I just finished the series. One thing I noticed is the number of dead bodies and incompetence required to push forward the plot in several episodes. Especially this season.

It felt like they could have made a better effort to maybe not have so much collateral damage and make the characters just a bit more competent and still find a way to move the story in the direction they wanted.

The narrative in the show is certainly driven by a lack of competence and awareness by the main characters. A lot of innocent people die because a bunch of ultra powerful magical artifacts are in the hands of people that aren't really equipped to handle such responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"