Looking Back On SHH

Haha... I remember that thread. His video was hilarious. He honestly thought he was James Bond. How the hell did he find this site anyway? Carter must've linked him or something... but in doing so, sealed that thread's status to legendary. :up:
knowsbleed, you have by far the most glorious avy I have ever seen :up:

I still know ya. ;)

ORGAINCS SUCK! :cmad:
;)

i told you i'm not speaking till you till captain bryan comes back:cmad:

hair2nj1.jpg

ohh my god i remember the whole arguments i had with him, that guy was so badly obsessed :woot:

CINO
Natalie Portman vs. Jessica Alba
When AICN said the Superman Returns script sucked on the day the trailer was going to come out
X-men 3 hype e.g 'Cyclops is not dead! he comes back 2 minutes before the film ends!'

Thats what brought me here originally .

I dont miss when bjrc. sent me a picture.

Same here... I had enough of this and that and it was just two sides going at each other's throats over the same thing over and over. Redundant. yeah.

I remember that time the religious thread that was made. Man, talk about plenty of debate and arguments. Ah, the good ol' days.

Three words:

Crazy. Mean. Baby.

If I hadn't gotten bored it truly would have been the next "fat asian kid". As it is I got an email forward at work titled "What happens when your father is a graphic designer" full of images with the old site's watermark. YAY Duende Verde! :p

Also, no nostalgia thread would be complete without mentioning these two. In a time before there was JAL...there was the original obsessed stalker of the Hype. Bakerboy.

And lets not forget the original king of stupid internet arguing, Mr.Parker.

Never forget.

Mr.Parker was a god damn moron. Bakerboy was at least so crazy he was funny. If we're talking about crap-posters...SpiderFreddie. He outlasted both Mr.Parker and Bakerboy. His last thread, under a different username of course (having been banned multiple times) was over in the Batman Begins Sequels forum, before Dark Knight was officially announced..."I WanT ROBIN In IT!!!!!!"

He was this troll, everyone hated him, still do. He got put on probation multiple times, for gay slurs, death threats, and spam. The night he got perma'd the batusi got hell, from the fred dragon.
How many accounts did he make that night? 20?

It had to be that many. I was just looking through that lounge and it looks like a lot of the posts associated were deleted :(. But I remember Kel, Dew, DL, Hunter, C. Lee, and Morg had gone after him before the night was through. haha oh my.

I think another one of the best moments in the Batman forums last year was the Czech gang member #5 thread. I still think about that and laugh :D

flux_capacitor-1.jpg

Great gigawats! I'll get in my Delorean to find out everything I can about the origins of SHH. Why look back when we can travel backwards through time and witness it first hand!

It had to be that many. I was just looking through that lounge and it looks like a lot of the posts associated were deleted :(. But I remember Kel, Dew, DL, Hunter, C. Lee, and Morg had gone after him before the night was through. haha oh my.

I think another one of the best moments in the Batman forums last year was the Czech gang member #5 thread. I still think about that and laugh :D
You know whats really funny?
That they didnt IP Ban his ass, he prolly just cleared his cookies a million times. lol

I got banned for saying if I were in a sandbox with another poster, I'd throw a bucket at their head,

lOL this FOrUMz RulEz!! :rolleyes:

B**ches be crazy
crazy peaches.

I got banned for saying if I were in a sandbox with another poster, I'd throw a bucket at their head,

lOL this FOrUMz RulEz!! :rolleyes:

B**ches be crazy
crazy peaches.

Shut your face, Mister Chef :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha