Looking for a screenwriter (non-superhero themed)

Mike_D202

Green Lantern's roommate
Reaction score
Looking for a screenwriter, if you want a credit in an indie movie contact me. I'm having a hell of a time writing this damn thing.

http://www.indiegogo.com/Dawn

^^^ story synopsis. You will be credited and the film will be circulated in film festivals.

I'd like to take a crack at it. I've been writing all kinds of things lately. Mainly narratives, scripts, poems, and essays. I'd love to write it. I'd just want the credit. Get my name out there. I'm fine with that. I don't wanna get a poster or anything.

But I can publish somehting on my site about the movie! (The link in my sig.)

So, I've been writing for a few years now. Screenplay's have been my fav! And how would you want the script to come? In email?

(and I've actually had much experience with screenplays before, so don't think I'm not prepared for projects like these. I already see what potential this film has!)

Last edited:
Alrighty sounds good :) I'll PM ya the quick outline of the movie so you have something to work with along with character backgrounds.

I'd definitely be interested, a dream of mine was always to be screen-writer and I'm 18 so no better time to get practice/credits than now. Keep me posted man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"