looking for id of 80's movie/tv movie/show

calvarnson

Civilian
Reaction score
I remember seeing on tv in the 80’s this movie/tv movie/tv show, don’t know which it was. The scene in question has a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos.” The man replies that he got it in Auschwitz. Does anyone know what this is from?

Any other scenes - or actors - you can remember ?

Best of luck mate, sorry I can't be any help but know the feeling there's nothing worse than not being able to pin down what movie/show it was.

I googled " a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos".

Interesting results. The exact same question worded the same way was asked since Jan 2019 on several web sites.

is this one of those Mandela effect things, like the "Sinbad Shazaam" movie lol

are you from an alternate reality ?

I googled " a boy and a father figure in a boat. The boy sees a tattoo on the man’s arm, asks, “i thought you said we weren’t supposed to get tattoos".

Interesting results. The exact same question worded the same way was asked since Jan 2019 on several web sites.

Did the same after reading this. Found a result that went back to December 2016.

is this one of those Mandela effect things, like the "Sinbad Shazaam" movie lol

are you from an alternate reality ?

Did the same after reading this. Found a result that went back to December 2016.

Such as GameFAQs on two separate boards; At the Theater, where he was redirected to Home Media, where he then proceeded to repeatedly bump his topic for several weeks afterwards.

Edited to add this link:
Need id of 80's movie/tv movie/show - Google Search

Well since we're on the subject of trying to ID things from the past, what's the name of this classical piece of music that I've been trying to figure out for decades? I can only type out the rhythm which goes something like this?

Hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, HMM HMM HMMMMMM.

Or if you wanted to think of it in musical rhythm:

Triplet, Triplet, Triplet, Triplet, quarter-note quarter-note, half-note.

Counted as

Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, 1 2 3+4

I'd write it out in manuscript but don't have anything to notate it with right at the moment. Maybe later. I bet a classical music buff could figure it out.

Well since we're on the subject of trying to ID things from the past, what's the name of this classical piece of music that I've been trying to figure out for decades? I can only type out the rhythm which goes something like this?

Hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, hmm-hmm-hmm, HMM HMM HMMMMMM.

Or if you wanted to think of it in musical rhythm:

Triplet, Triplet, Triplet, Triplet, quarter-note quarter-note, half-note.

Counted as

Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, Trip-e-let, 1 2 3+4

I'd write it out in manuscript but don't have anything to notate it with right at the moment. Maybe later. I bet a classical music buff could figure it out.

The answer is I’m Too Sexy by Right Said Fred.

Ok, this is the classical piece of music I was referring to above. I've notated the first 4 bars. For those of you who can read music and are classical music buffs, any idea what this is?

zlsF92V.png

Ok, this is the classical piece of music I was referring to above. I've notated the first 4 bars. For those of you who can read music and are classical music buffs, any idea what this is?

zlsF92V.png
I can read that, but I don't recognise it I'm afraid. I'm not a classical music buff but my dad was a professional musician and I was surrounded by all kinds of music in my youth. I'll keep humming it over in my head. If anything comes to me I'll come back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"