• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Los Espookys

Breogan

My other Avi is Gaucho Mickey
Reaction score
Fd343V0VQAMiBAs

Just started season 2, what can be said except like S1, it's still just as outrageously tripping bizarre, funny and muy dramático!

To many are sleeping on this surreal, off-beat hilarity.

Last edited:
I would love to see Los Espookys animated for a Hanna Barbera style Mystery Inc. xover.
Los Espookys (likely by design) being the counterparts to the Mystery Inc. premise, where Mystery Inc. investigate and solve the Mystery, Los Espookys are instead the the ones hired to create and instigate the mystery.
Of course by end, they would work together to bring down the real villain.

6vqc72.gif

6vq6sz.gif

6vqdgy.gif

8pee71.jpg

I Imagine their Mystery Inc. counterparts would be:

Fred - Renaldo - the Defacto leader, supernatural aficionado who assembles the team, optimistic go-getter, drives the Van
Daphne - Andrés - the rich spoiled, pretty one, can be self serving, may have a legit supernatural connection.
Velma - Úrsula - the brains, smart, resourceful, down to earth and pragmatic one.
Shaggy & Scooby- Tati - The somewhat dimwitted, flakey dreamer, who can be manipulated to try anything, oddly ends up inadvertently helping.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"