Lou Ferrigno in The Incredible Hulk!?

My parents are deaf, deaf people aren't stupid, a good deal learn how to operate in the hearing world, I'd have to assume Lou has too being an actor and all. So I got say what your saying is bullcrap, especially given his response... What else could he be responding to? As to Lou, I don't depends what they use him for, how they use him, etc...

When did I ever call anyone stupid? I love Lou. My point is simply that with him being 80% deaf, and on top of that there being a lot of noise in this place that made it even harder to hear or be heard, as the writer described, I'm really skeptical that any of that ever happened. It just seems like such a typical fraud story to get attention, and this is the obvious hole in it.

Regarding 'what else could he be responding to?', that's just assuming the conversation actually took place at all, you see?

But I'm not going to be arrogant about this (I never intended to come off that way), because it's entirely possible that he has that impressive hearing aid, as another user suggested.

Here's a few of my theories:

1) They'll model the Hulk CGI after him.
2) They'll use him for the transformation scenes.

I just hope to God The Hulk's first act is not struggling to pick up the back of a car to free someone pinned down, and I pray we don't see Lou's classic Hulk chest flex while he screams. Noooooooooooooo!

Louis only you can save us! ;)

Do we really need Lou in another Hulk movie?

Forget about that cheap C.S.K.K.S "cg Shrek King Kong size"

Lou Ferrigno rules:o

hulk_by_nomichs.jpg

lou_ferrigno.jpg

When did I ever call anyone stupid? I love Lou. My point is simply that with him being 80% deaf, and on top of that there being a lot of noise in this place that made it even harder to hear or be heard, as the writer described, I'm really skeptical that any of that ever happened. It just seems like such a typical fraud story to get attention, and this is the obvious hole in it.

Regarding 'what else could he be responding to?', that's just assuming the conversation actually took place at all, you see?

But I'm not going to be arrogant about this (I never intended to come off that way), because it's entirely possible that he has that impressive hearing aid, as another user suggested.

Well I'm not saying the rumor is true simply that... It's unlikely given the context of the story that he misheard, since hearing-aids are rather good at picking up sound and with digital hearing aids they have different program sets for different areas. I'm sorry for coming off a little harsh, I was just making a point that if the story is actually true, then I doubt Lou misheard him. But as others have said teh story is probably not true, much in the same way every time Robert Englund is at a con, a new nightmare on elm street rumor pops out of the wood work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"