Luca Guadagnino’s ‘Challengers’ (Zendaya)

I will say people expecting some wild scenes should really umm not lol. This movie has more for the ladies and the gays actually lol.
I think you misinterpreted the target audience for this. :o

Wow, this movie was masterful. Incredible, stylish direction, very strong script and fantastic climax that solely relies on visual storytelling. Absolutely perfect score too. Loved it. These are the types of movies we need.

Seeing it tomorrow. Civil War/Challengers double bill should be an experience.
That's a combo. No Barbenheimer...

destination-fear-chelsea-laden.gif

Just got out... I don't think I can consciously say Zack Snyder is the king of slo-mo anymore after watching this. Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross also killed it with their score, it's right up there with The Social Network.

Just watched it and loved it.

It had me in anticipation. Little bit of heat. Little bit of sweet.
sweetness-keke.gif

And the way they shot the tennis scenes....I could feel Mike and Josh's sweat drop all over me!

Just watched it and loved it.

It had me in anticipation. Little bit of heat. Little bit of sweet.
sweetness-keke.gif

And the way they shot the tennis scenes....I could feel Mike and Josh's sweat drop all over me!
Am I wrong to say Zendaya Lady Macbeth'd those boys with her sexuality? :o

Spectacular movie. Very possibly Luca's best, IMO, as much as I will always love CMBYN. Pure unleashed cinematic insanity across the board. Beyond direction, script, and acting, the cinematography, editing and THE SOUND stand out so much. I misread the postings, and saw this in IMAX by mistake, but I'm so glad I did. Definitely want to go back before it leaves theaters. Reminds me of why I love MOVIES.

Yes! People don’t understand that this should be seen in a premium format.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"